ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 182 service light, traction control light, EML all on!! Help

Clio 182
Hi all, I've been having some issues with my car this last week. Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. ;)

Firstly, has anyone experienced a knocking noise coming from the alternator bracket and front of the block, gets no worse when you rev it up and is at its worst when the car is cold.

Secondly, just yesterday had the inlet off for a plugs change all went well until I put it back together and running... Service light was on coupled with traction control light? So done some research on here and it seemed the issue was the brake pedal switch so shot out for it, fitted it and a half mile down the road the engine management light popped on aswell. :(

Then today all the above lights were still on, not affecting the car running wise besides it now idles a little harder than normal about 1100 revs or so. Anyway the ABS light has now made an appearance too.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated as im at a loose end.

Thanks Matthew