ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Focus RS

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Nice looking car , is it standard or has it had any work done. They really lend themselves to tuning with 400 bhp being fairly easy to get and still being nice to use daily, even my old 500bhp car put the power down well and was very useable.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looking good Joe, what's it like on fuel out of interest, MPG wise?
Also where are the 2nd set of photos taken, It looks familiar but I cant place it...

Cheers mate. Broomfield College in one of the car parks.
Fuel wise about the same as the Beemer, low-mid 20's, 5mpg with the foot down!

Nice looking car , is it standard or has it had any work done. They really lend themselves to tuning with 400 bhp being fairly easy to get and still being nice to use daily, even my old 500bhp car put the power down well and was very useable.

Standard at the minute mate. Planning to do a few bits to it, would love the JS400 for £2.6k but to be honest I want a daily driver before I go down the route of spending that kind of money on it.