ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Grande 1.2 (Image heavy)

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
Hi everybody, just joined the forum the other week and got paid membership couple of days ago....thought I'd show off my little Clio, Non sport :dapprove:

Bought this car just over a year ago and simply had loads of problems with it, exhaust falling off, TDC sensor going, new head gasket, wheel bearings and other crap. Finally got it mechanically sound so started making a list of things to do with it

this is how it currently stands:
IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Had some alloys on it for about 10 Months but they need 2 new tyres so aren't fitted ATM
IMG_0543.jpg

Over the past couple of days I have coloured my fog light blanks cos they were a horrid black
Before:
IMG_0537.jpg

During:
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

After:
IMG_0549.jpg

And fitted:
IMG_0554.jpg

Next up is sorting out the tyres on the alloys and then will slowly start with colour coding the rest of my black plastic.
Any ideas of what else I could do to it?

Cheers, Chris

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
Parcel came today:
IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Courtesy of Si at Sprayshack, perfect match and amazing finish! Job well done fella!

Liquid Yellow R27
The spoiler looks good mate. I took my colour coded one off and brought a black one and stuck that on. What other plans you got for this dude?