ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH1 Grande Ideas

I've recently got a 5 door MK2 PH1 Clio, Lazuli blue. Just wanted to know if anyone has some pics of their MK2 PH1's for ideas and inspiration? I've seen a couple of threads on here with some nice mods, but just wondering if there's any others out there!

I've swapped the standard side repeaters for some smoked ones and bought some fog lights for the front - these were a bargain, £9.99 for the pair on ebay! Thinking about tinting them yellow with lamin-x or something similar.

Need to get some nice alloys, got some cheap alloy look trims on there atm!

Going to spray the badges black too when I get a chance.

Any opinions or ideas? Don't want to go all out but would like it to look nice and a bit different.

Haven't got any good pics of it yet, just got this one from when I picked it up. Cheers for the link to the thread mate, i'll take a proper look in a bit.

b88a0123-409a-4737-be28-3060863173db_zps41fcc630.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the dual optics and the black alloys. Spraying my badges black at the weekend, was the diamond easy enough to get off? Heard the back badges are a pain in the a** remove!
Took a quick pic of my side repeaters this morning, I think they look alright.

photo_zps07310cd4.jpg

That is loooowwww! The Sport interior looks awesome, and the wheels look good too! Wish I had the time and money to do a proper project like that. Dual optics and alloys make such a difference, think that's what I'm gunna have to do next, love the idea of fitting a new interior, adding ph2 rear lights and side strips, but makes me wander whether I should be saving for a ph2 sport instead!

I tinted my fogs yellow today with some cheaper version of lamin x. Took a bit of effort but I think they're looking good, going to put them in later today. What do you think?

yellow-tint-fogs-01_zps1576ce49.jpg

yellow-tint-fogs_zpse246101c.jpg

They look a little rough round the edges but i imagine they'll look fine once they're in.