ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph2 with spacers either 10/15/20 mm

mk2 slow. . .
basically im interested at getting some spacers as theres a horrible gap between arch/wheel, but not sure on the size to go. So if anyone has some pics with spacers, please post away and state what size spacer it is please.

cheers

andy

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Mine has 30mm FK Hubcentric
four.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
what are the advantages having the spacers in place? obviously theres the visual impact, but does it increase the handling?

Italian 3.2 V6
DSC04046.gif

15 mm all round with 172 16" wheels plus lowered on coilies

jamie

that looks nice! nice spacer size, i would go bigger but im affraid that the wheels may catch the arches especially on lowerd eibech springs...?? or would this not happen?

b/g 182, meg tourer
im running 12mm spacers on the rear and 7mm at the front.
will get pics up when i get my car back.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
so what mod would i have to do to my car if i was going 20mm at the back and 15mm at the front?? would it be expensive?? cheers

Italian 3.2 V6
Any1 know if the wheels will catch the arches if the spacers are 15mm(30mm per axle) or bigger all round?? (172 droped 30mm on eibech springs..)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Any1 know if the wheels will catch the arches if the spacers are 15mm(30mm per axle) or bigger all round?? (172 droped 30mm on eibech springs..)

Quick bump for a reply to this question;
I'm in the process of ordering a set for my car :)

TT 225
what sort of spacers do you reckon will bring the wheels out on my non sport on original wheels. Its down pretty low on coilovers so i dont want it to rub etc? 15/20/25mm? what on front? what on back?

Evo 8 MR
I'm after about 20mm each side but that website is in euros so anyone know a decent UK site?