ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph2 with spacers either 10/15/20 mm

what sort of spacers do you reckon will bring the wheels out on my non sport on original wheels. Its down pretty low on coilovers so i dont want it to rub etc? 15/20/25mm? what on front? what on back?

I have 13mm on mine and find it fills them quite well, but could probs go 20mm max I would say.

I'm after about 20mm each side but that website is in euros so anyone know a decent UK site?

http://www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk/catalogue

"Navy" N17 TWO
I was on the phone to FK today, their UK registered dealer is Venom Motorsport

The 15mm spacers are hubcentric but they are the System A type, meaning you just use longer bolts to put the wheels on. Will there be any problems with that?

BMW 1 Series
this is a shockingly rubbish picture i know but its the only one i've taken since i fitted my spacers.

i've got 15mm hubcentric spacers on the rear wheels.
(also couldnt resist showing off a bit of cheeky snow foam action ;))
100_0514.jpg

clio 172 sport ph2
i really like the 30mm spacers on the first replies pics, would i be able to fit them to my 172 ph2 with its standard alloys.
i dont think its been lowered b4, do u think i'd need 2 lower it 2 get the same effect?

DSC00035.jpg

Ultra Red Clio 197
LK Performance Styling suck! messed me around something shocking so I cancelled the order after 3 weeks of spoofing..

Just wondering, what's the difference (apart from price) between these and the FK ones?

Cheers

FK's are made of aluminium, them ones are steel.

And system B require no bolts, they come with everything you need, it comes with 4 bolts to bolt the spacer to the hub and you then use the original bolts to bolt the wheel to the spacer.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Aluminium spacers being better ones then?

As for the bolts, that's all I needed to know - thanks :D

Evo 8 MR
I would say to lower the car before thinking about spacers as the gap between the top of the tire and the arch is worse looking than offset wheels.

Evo 8 MR
Sorry I was referring to posts made previously asking whether or not to get spacers before lowering the car.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mine with 20mm FK Hubcentric's

Before spacers
DSC00246.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

After
DSC00253.jpg

Took them off though until I figure out what the noise was lol :rolleyes:

lol your a plonker then ;)

I haven't even opened the box as they were a spare set. I'll just send them back if no one wants them by Monday!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Haha Del-Boy!

I had 1 pair of mine fitted (above pics lol) :)
Just want something a bit more subtle than that now, and maybe studs too.

Where they type B or Type A hubcentric? Not a fan of the type A (longer bolts hold the spacer on like sandwich).

I have the trophy offset turinis so are quite deep in the arches, the 15mm is ideal for them :)

oh... want to buy my 15mm set? ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
PM me your bottom dollar ;)

fil b - no mine bolted to the hub then the wheel bolted to the spacer with the normal bolts :)