ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH3 with RS Grille *sorted*

al

ST on the way...
Following on from my other thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=192678 i've done it!! :D

Old grille was removed by simply pushing it where the clips are.

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
Looks much better with that grille on!

Thought about doing it to mine as it makes the front end look alot better (thats what I personally think anyway) but when I last went to renault they wanted something crazy for the grille (One hundred and something quid!:dead: )

Just out of curiosity....How long did it take to change?

1.2 16v+200sx
Why change a 1.6 for a 1.2? Also why put a RS grille on and make your car something it's not? Same as putting 2litre badges on!

ermm..cos it looks nicer
how is it the same as putting 2.0 badges on? if you put turinis on a 1.2 does that mean you want it to look like a cup?

al:how much did the grille set you back?

Clio
Nice 1 al, me and josh (well josh) did mine for me last night. Still got to fit the cup spoiler that i bought off him and get it all colour coded up. Heres a quick pic of my grill from last night...

DSC00246.gif

Clio
P.S al your car is too clean for this time of year!!!! :p oh and b3nje my main aim is to make my car into something its not deliberately to wind you up :D!!

Clio
Lol, i've only washed it twice since last friday :eek:

WHAT!!! get back to work lazy git, oh and happy new year btw al, will have to have an SY meet again soon what with your new car etc...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
P.S al your car is too clean for this time of year!!!! :p oh and b3nje my main aim is to make my car into something its not deliberately to wind you up :D!!

Have fun then as i think i did a very good job of mine;

54 astravan 1.7tdci
richie87 said:
ermm..cos it looks nicer
how is it the same as putting 2.0 badges on? if you put turinis on a 1.2 does that mean you want it to look like a cup?

turinis were on sale before the cup was out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

al

ST on the way...
Lol, i've only washed it twice since last friday :eek:

WHAT!!! get back to work lazy git, oh and happy new year btw al, will have to have an SY meet again soon what with your new car etc...

Lol.......not till Monday ;)

Happy new year too!! :D

Lakeside meet in Donny for the next? :cool:

Clio
yeh will only take me 5 mins to get there man... watch out for cops around there though out to get all the boy racers around that area!

al

ST on the way...

Have fun then as i think i did a very good job of mine;

Mikes will look better because:

a) He knows what he's doing

b) Josh will probably be helping and he's done it!! :approve:

Clio
lol iv not looked at the pic yet, not my fault im 18 and would struggle to get insured on a sport, so why not spend abit on making it look smarter....

Clio
Best be on our best behaviour then, as we always are of course ;)[/quote]

lol al youve turned into a right boyracer, shame you lost R333NO!

al

ST on the way...
Best be on our best behaviour then, as we always are of course ;)

lol al youve turned into a right boyracer, shame you lost R333NO![/quote]

He hee :eek: shh lol

REENO will be back :approve: when the DVLA are ready ;) lol

Clio
yeh man, i know i was just saying im making mine loo like a sport cos unfortunately i cant get insured on one mate :(

M135i
looks good al. much better.

oh i think im buggered, i have 182 cup wheels on my 172 cup. im trying to make it into a 182 cup ;)

Clio
well basically b3nji, you said youve made yours into a 172 replica, but 172s dont have euro rims on them so therefore your car isnt a perfect 172 replica is it so... you do the maths.

al

ST on the way...
well basically b3nji, you said youve made yours into a 172 replica, but 172s dont have euro rims on them so therefore your car isnt a perfect 172 replica is it so... you do the maths.

And there comes the second wave of ownage :approve:

al mate looks good! good on you for gettin it fitted yourself aswell :D

wtf is all the anger???

jamie

M135i
:cool: :approve:

also i had renault sport door badges on my 1.9dci, just to magically turn it into a 225. :star:

It's amzing what a remap can do on the DCi's ;)

hell yea. 146bhp and 343nm on mine! :)

By the way, putting 182 cup wheels on your 172 cup IS making it into a 182 cup replica.
or it could be the fact that i bought the 182 cup wheels for a silly cheap amount off a very local ebay seller. so i decided to buy them to save my turinis from the sacrifice of the winter weather....

anyway.... back on topic! what else you doing to it al? you going the whole hog?

^^^ sod that, get the whole kit and bumpers like me and pretend to be driving summat your not!!

or make your car how you want it since you own it. . . . . . . hmmmmmmmm