ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH3 with RS Grille *sorted*

M135i
that'd be the way forward matey. :)

no not RS tuning, unfortunatly i didnt know of paul when i had the remap done. surprisingly it was superchips. and was very happy with it too!

Clio
yeh al, my cup spoiler was cheap off josh, he had two and i swapped him some racing belts for the valver for it!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Cost isn't the issue, you are still making it something it isn't.

Realise that if i put a 2litre badge on a 1.2, that car is now trying to be something it isn't.

If i put wheels that are from a 182 cup on a 172 cup the car is now trying to be something it isn't.

Notice that people that have the slightest idea about cars would be able to tell that a car is or isn't a 2litre OR is or isn't a 182cup just because it has the same wheels.

I don't know where you got the idea that 17" multi spoke wheels are a "euro" look.

Owned? Don't think so "little boy"?!

DSC02521.gif

so what would you say about my clio benje?

M135i
ok, point taken from a person who knows zero about cars would be inclined to make that sort of judgement. but this isnt the case.

i dont want to make my car into a 182 cup, i just want some cheap winter wheels that i can not worry about salt getting too and being dirty for three weeks at a time.

can we not put this to bed?

1.2 16v+200sx
b3nje:what about the sport badge on your car then?
thought you only got them on 172 ect so that would mean your car was a 2.0?

cheers mikey :D great colour when theyre clean :D

just PCd mine and its sitting in the garage en ce moment, not been driven for three days because of the damn garage door being broken :(:(

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
This started from me asking why he put a RS grille on. What about the sport badge on my car? I am one of the people that think adding parts from the 172's/182's make the car look better unlike most that are too stuck up in their "REAL" clio sports to say "your giving real owners a bad name".

Combine, your car looks awesome, i remember seeing it in leeds in the early stages when i got the skirts off you

cheers al, sorry to stray from your thread over this but i really wanna know what b3nje thinks i am trying to do . . . . . .

making it look like a 2.0l wont make the slightest bit of dif to someone on the road. if i try and power past them (which i dont btw) then they will know that it is not a 2.0l as most are aware of their cars performance and the engine capcity it has. . . . and so common sense comes a knocking surely????

jamie

cheers benje mate, i know your a good lad, but think people may have got the wrong end of the stick because some of your comments are a little off.

p.s the DIY halfords colour codings are still goin strong a year on like you siad they would be!!

Clio
exactly jamie^, b3nji just because iv got a grill and cup spoiler on mine, people will still know it is not a sport because it doesnt have the badges on the back and all the rest of the body kit, but as i see it, the grill, spoiler and colour coding will help just tidy my car up an awful lot.

monaco blue 172 ..
good to see ya not letting the 1.6 disaster get to ya mate ,new car is looking spot on ,just a bugger that after all the driving we did ,it happened on the way home lol.......... toying with the idea of getting a zorst for my 172????? not sure yet ?

al

ST on the way...
I know, we did THOSE roads lol and was caught out on the way home :S

Thought you'd been looking at a 182? ;)

monaco blue 172 ..
I know, we did THOSE roads lol and was caught out on the way home :S

Thought you'd been looking at a 182? ;)
i was but none have come up what i want yet ,and getting itchy hands (wanting to do something to mine if none come up soon ?