ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 v6 on top gera

Just seen the mk2 v6 on top gear,wow it looks mint,cant wait to get mine,not to keen on red though.Clarkson said its one of the ten cars he would have in his garage.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by broadbean on 08 June 2003

not to keen on red though
I thought it looked fan-f*cking-tastic in the red!!!

Alfa Mito 155TB

I loved the red, apparently you can have pearlisent paints....with colours such as the candy flip yellow which looks purple as you move around the car

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i like the red hopefully gona get it on my kitted o2..... must be good if the lanky one will have it in his garage of top ten motors!!!

i have to agree, love the red, seriously thinking along the lines of full respray now!!!! that car was awesome

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 08 June 2003

i like the red hopefully gona get it on my kitted o2..... must be good if the lanky one will have it in his garage of top ten motors!!!
What is your "kitted 02"?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by tumbleweed on 08 June 2003

I loved the red, apparently you can have pearlisent paints....with colours such as the candy flip yellow which looks purple as you move around the car
The brochure I have only lists three colours - Titanium (Metallic Supergloss), Mars Red (Metallic Pearlescent) and Illiad Blue (Metallic Supergloss). I thought I had read somewhere that you could get the V6 in any colour!

Was very nice - the silver air intakes set it off nicely. :)

Definitely a car that people will stop and stare at a long time from now!

Me want, me want! :D