ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2ph2 black clio french style plates

think the reg was bf55 euh or something like that. Walked past you as you parked up on buffery road in dudley. Had french style plates and cliosport stickers in the back and rear side windows. I was the guy taking the picture of a house.

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
thats me, hope you like the plates, only just got em as somebody backed into my car the other day & cracked my original front plate. theduckeatspork, saw u outside takin pictures, where was your car? nobblebonce, i noticed u as i was comin down the brum new rd. was tryin 2 get closer so i could take a look @ ur rear lights n alloys, looks very tidy mate

My car was parked just round the corner but isnt a clio anymore :( The plates looked mate, if I still had my clio might have got some for mine. hmm... wonder what italian plates look like...

Mondeo TDCI 130
thats me, hope you like the plates, only just got em as somebody backed into my car the other day & cracked my original front plate. theduckeatspork, saw u outside takin pictures, where was your car? nobblebonce, i noticed u as i was comin down the brum new rd. was tryin 2 get closer so i could take a look @ ur rear lights n alloys, looks very tidy mate

I have just seen this in the scrappers! doesnt look very healthy!! hope everyone was ok! :(

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
yeah, afraid i wrote it off, 4 other people crashed in the exact same place earlier in the year, all fatalities...i climbed out with a broken fingernail. those side airbags are amazin! got me an 07 mk2 clio (campus sport 1.2, dont laugh!)

as for the plates, i'm sure you've seen em alot since back then, proud 2 say i was one of the first i'd seen to be puttin them on a french motor.

thanks for the concern SBV116

yeah, afraid i wrote it off, 4 other people crashed in the exact same place earlier in the year, all fatalities...i climbed out with a broken fingernail. those side airbags are amazin! got me an 07 mk2 clio (campus sport 1.2, dont laugh!)

as for the plates, i'm sure you've seen em alot since back then, proud 2 say i was one of the first i'd seen to be puttin them on a french motor.

thanks for the concern SBV116

unlucky mate, hope your enjoying your new motor

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
cheers mate, car looks a bith smoother with the numberplate in the bumber, everythings colour coded too which i didn't have before, had a key scratch from front to back on my old one so i didn't have to get that done!

auto headlights and wipers aren't on it anymore though, its a bit more basic inside, but its all good, appreciate it more than my old one after what happened

good to hear mate! I'm still rocking in the punto at the moment. Hoping to get a remap in the new year though!

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
cool, i'm just gonna do a few more mods style wise, cruise in my 1.2 for a bit till i can afford insurance on a sport!