ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 1.5 Dci dynamique s

GW Stage 2 R26
My gf is looking for a cheaper car to run and I've been offered one of these by a bloke at work for 3k.. It has climate, keyless go, panoramic sunroof etc 75k miles regular oil changes etc. cheap I know but.... It needs the cambelt changing and there is a problem with the radiator for the aircon?? He says it needs a new one. Any idea what these 2 things would cost to do?? Not renault prices of corse. To see if it's worth it. The car is imaculate otherwise.. £30 a year tax etc..

Italian 3.2 V6
I got the belts Inc. service done for £260 on our old mk3 Dci (copy parts & friend labour costs) so if u know a "friend" in the business it should ne far away from that..

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Ac condensors are mega money £360 + vat iirc as the radiator comes with it. Also book time for fitting is nearly 4 hours.

GW Stage 2 R26
Ye I kind of got the impression it would be a lot.. Hence why it's so cheap.. Just found a place that does them for £250. Copy part I'd imagine but I didn't realise it was such a big job. Car doesn't seem so cheap now.. Doubt it would be worth it..