ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 1.5dci 106

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
Hi guys/girls,

My sister just bought a new mk3 clio (well a few months or so ago) i was just wondering if it was a good deal or not. What do you estimate this car at:

Its a 1.5 DCi 106 bhp dynamique iirc.
Its got:

6CD changer
Xenons
Cornering lights
Keyless entry
Elec Sunroof
Push Start button
5dr and usual bits

9k miles on an 06 plate

IMAGE_032-1-1.jpg

IMAGE_028.jpg

BMW M135i
Nice enough, would be better without the extra 2 doors ;). No expert but that looks about the going price for them.

SLK250 CDI
Nice :) Not a fan of the wheels on there but sounds like it's got lots of options on it :) Not even sure how much the Dynamique is new... maybe £12-13K? So I'd guess an 06 for about £8.5-9.5K?

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
yeah spot on paid i think 8250 ish after a bit if talk so was well chuffed!

What has everyone done with thier mk3 mods wise?!

SLK250 CDI
Not a bad deal then. Got the xenon white interior LEDs in mine from the group buy, and going to put a Pioneer AVIC-X3 in at some point.

A slow one :-(
I'm fancying one of these in a couple of months... I only seem to drive in rush hour so seems a bit pointless having the Cup.

I guess they're pretty nippy?

Nice enough, would be better without the extra 2 doors ;). No expert but that looks about the going price for them.

looks nice nothing wrong with a 5dr :approve:

ive seen very few loaded up ones i bought one new for that reason so you got a good deal

Last edited:
  SLK250 CDI
I'm fancying one of these in a couple of months... I only seem to drive in rush hour so seems a bit pointless having the Cup.

It's alright, definitely a bit quicker with some miles on it, but tbh it's not what I would describe as fast. Don't think you could have much fun on an open road with it, but it's got decent pace for driving in traffic/town - not too much power but at the same time just about enough.

It's alright, definitely a bit quicker with some miles on it, but tbh it's not what I would describe as fast. Don't think you could have much fun on an open road with it, but it's got decent pace for driving in traffic/town - not too much power but at the same time just about enough.

:eek: speak for yourself im haveing a hoot with my little dci86 ;)

SLK250 CDI
Slower than my last car which was a 115bhp Corsa 1.7 diesel - but that was unusably quick, it was impossible to drive it slowly and really annoyed me in traffic. The clio is a lot more sedate :) And the turbo isn't as loud. :rolleyes: