ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio 1.6 Pics So Far...

Clio 1.6 VVT S
IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

Only had it a few months but coming on... week after next gets some FK springs and the wheels and mouldings will be BM's Midnight Black.

Keen to get your thoughts and ideas, not sure weather to loose the mouldings on the back????

Clio 1.6 VVT S
Would love them but just not practical where I live as it wouldn't fit on the drive - been there, done that and its not a good feeling! 40-45 is about as I can get away with, still think it will make a difference though as I cant believe how high they sit as standard, like a blooming 4x4! (some spacers might be required to finish its stance though)

Clio 1.6 VVT S
RS grill just fitted - not 100% happy with how its fitting but I am a bit fussy so will tinker with it - anyone else had any issues - did follow the guide on here - thanks by the way for that. O slight change on springs as a set of apex finest are on the way! :)

Clio 1.6 VVT S
Just Added Euro pressed plates, yellow fogs (laminx), wind deflectors and black diamond badges... coming on nice, will up load some pics now :)

Clio 1.6 VVT S
Not sure about the bump strips, like the black and silver - may get the glossed in same as the wheels - also playing with the idea of doing somthing with roof and or the wing mirrors.

Astra (H) VXR
Ive been toying with the idea of doing my 172 roof and Mirrors.. Really like the look..

Car looks great btw... Where did you get the fogs?