ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 iMusic...

Clio MK3
Ive actually got a set mate lol! Not for sale though! They're the bad weather wheels lol

Haha fair enough mate, you need some spare wheels in winter with all the salt and s*** it would just ruin the finish on your new ones!

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Haha fair enough mate, you need some spare wheels in winter with all the salt and s*** it would just ruin the finish on your new ones!

Yeah that's it mate! Plus my girlfriend lives up a majorly pot hole filled sh*t farm road and cause the lips of these stick out I can't go up it with them without them ending up fu*ked so I gotta keep a set for when I'm up an just change them lol! Luckily she spends more time at mine then I do at hers an I only have to change them once every week or so!

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Re: coilovers you can pick them up new less than £500. At least I did when I got mine.

Edit: larkspeed. £445.

Still steep for me ATM!! Starting to worry a bit about the security of my job. No that it'd be hard to shift them if I ever needed lol. Guy on here selling a full 197 Lux interior (leather one from 197) PMd him about that with no response so far. So that could be an up and coming event :) If he ever gets back to me lol

MK3, 1.2. 16V
6egumy9a.jpg

So got some "fresh" plates delivered today! Bought for £8.50 of a guy on here (who's name escapes me, sorry) bargain imo! Will get them on tomorrow as it's currently pi**in down. Also ordered some 16mm spacers but now starting to think they may be a bit too big! But only one way to tell..

Clio MK3
Fresh plates will look good mate especially at that price! The 16mm spacers might be okay, get some pictures up if you can when you get them on ;)

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Yeah I will do mate!! Hopefully they're delivered before the weekend! Saying that I'm working all weekend so could be a struggle to find time to get them on lol. Either way I'll get pics when it's all done! Still waiting on my flocked parts coming actually, supposedly got them posted out on Wednesday but still not here and won't answer my mails. Not really bothered about how long they take as long as the arrive and are good quality

Clio mk3
I was thinking about flocked dash trims etc,back from holiday tomorrow and still have £100 spare so I might get some spacers sorted! Love those wheels though looks mint fair play!

MK3, 1.2. 16V
I was thinking about flocked dash trims etc,back from holiday tomorrow and still have £100 spare so I might get some spacers sorted! Love those wheels though looks mint fair play!

Yeah yours would look good with spacers mate!! £100 goes a long way if you stretch it man. Cheers bro :)

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Found some spacers 20mm £56 so might get them,no idea how it would look!

Should go for 25mm with standard wheels mate! Is that for a set of 4 or a pair & with or without bolts ? Mines were £48 for a pair with bolts.

Clio mk3
Should go for 25mm with standard wheels mate! Is that for a set of 4 or a pair & with or without bolts ? Mines were £48 for a pair with bolts.

Yea that's for a pair with bolts mate,might look at getting 16mm on the front at some point

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Spacers arrived today! Really think they might be too wide :( But only one way to find out! Hopefully get good weather one day during the week and I'll get her detailed, spaced and the fresh plates on! Updates shortly...