ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK4 Astra GSI Chavvy boost bus

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Going up for sale now if any one is interested. Putting it up for £3500 but open to offers.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I'm starting to like these more and more but it's dated interior does put me off.
I know what you mean. The seats are great but the dials/centre console are a bit boring . Didn't bother me too much though coming from a 182 which also didn't have the greatest interior.

R26
My mate bought this last year, the video is done by the previous owner.

It has a hybrid k04 turbo running stage 3.5, or some sort of stage or other lol.

It goes pretty well after 80mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGbY7tWEpk
Daves? Bordi boost on zlet lovers. He now has a RND map finally, was slow on the EDS map that he bought it on.
Used to be owned by a guy called dan :)

Need to have a drive of all 3, s1 elise, s2 elise and vx220.

They all have their pros and cons compared to each other, bit annoying lol.

All slow.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Daves? Bordi boost on zlet lovers. He now has a RND map finally, was slow on the EDS map that he bought it on.
Used to be owned by a guy called dan :)

All slow.
Ain't you wanting one of those slow clio sports? ;)

Rb 182
Just swaps at the moment and the usual phone calls of I'll give you 2k cash tonight.

I'd sooner keep it!

Come view it, you can take it out for a blast haha! ;l

I was down Morecambe at the weekend there. Was really tempted to see how far from there you where!