ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mobile phone unlocking

Audi Q7, Avalanche
anyone know where i can get my Samsung D600 unlocked online to save going into a shop? ive checked a few and they either last 18 mins on a £1.50 line or they dont do the D600, anyone any ideas, experiences? anyone on here a technical genius and has the stuff at home?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
tried the number you suggested but it wont let me use the * or the # keys and the number on its own doesnt work! suggestions?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
just downloading some software now so im going to give it a go on my D500 and D600, let you know how it goes!

Audi Q7, Avalanche
i mean that when you press the '*' or the '#' keys it doesnt show anything on the screan.

when i start it up it says 'Network lock' and gives a box to enter the password into. it wont let me use the '*' or the '#' keys, only numbers, suggestions?

Clio 172mk2
network lock is your own code

e.g
when u take out a o2 sim and put another sim it asks your for your code as it thinks some ones nicked yer fone n swoped sim

u should find the code in yer manual unless uve changed it

Audi Q7, Avalanche
i'll have a root upstairs and see what i can find! ive tried the obligatory 00000000 which is normally the standard code for samsung, but nothing happens. where abouts am i going to find my network code? ive got the manuals from my old phone but ive had my sim card for 4years! its a pay as you go so f'knows where the manual is for that! haha suggestions?

Clio 172mk2

there common ones

try samsung site and download the pdf, or goto yer network provider they should know it