ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOD HELP pls - Ebay Workshop manuals RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Freetrack&Monaco 172
I thought I'd be nice.........

I've just bought some nice .pdf versions of the guides on ebay and being the caring sharing gent I am would like to get them uploaded somehow on here so paid members like myself can download themselves a copy for free. Hopefully the info contained will be of use to someone.

I have 6 .pdf documents covering: Braking, JC5 gearbox, engine and gearbox repairs, Basic manual: Workshop Repair Manual, Special features of vehicles fitted with the F4R 730 engine and Technical Note 3676A - Features of Renault Clio Sport SPL lighter version........

Could a Mod get in touch and tell me how go make them available to members please?

Freetrack&Monaco 172
cut and past from the pdf:

The methods may be modified as a result of changes introduced by the manufacturer in the production of the various component units and accessories from which his vehicles are constructed."

All copyrights reserved by RENAULT.

EDITION ANGLAISE
Copying or translating, in part or in full, of this document or use of the service part reference numbering system is forbidden without the prior written authorisation of RENAULT.
© RENAULT 2002

Does that mean no?

53 Clio's & counting
correct there matey! that would be a big no no, damn shame because your a proper star wanting to put them up,would be a great help

172 Cup
That's a definite no then. I appreciate you're trying to help but we can't have anything to do with making these available to our members as you can probably appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.