ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modifications for 1996 Clio Mk1

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Hello,

I have just bought Deb an 'N' plate 1.2 Clio. I threw away the nasty original wheels that were on it (14s) and rebooted it with 15" TSW Heats. I don't want to do any exhaust stuff as have just fitted new standard exhaust mid and rear. She doesn't want a big sound system or anything daft like that.

What else can I do that isn't horrendously expensive and will improve the looks of the car?

Any ideas and pics hugely appreciated

JP

RenaultSport 172.
lowering....torsion bar at the rear=FREE
55mm or 35mm springs...about £55......55 to lower you car?
imporve the nadling and looks!

tints...

side repeaters

e.t.c......

mk1 clio
how do you lower torsion bar at rear of mk1 as just bought one and am broker then broke?! if any one has any ideas on "free" modifications i can do now until money starts rolling in.
i have some gear from barrow jobs filler,primer so was thinking de-badge take trim off sides of doors and flatten out dents n dingd get it ready for bodywork thinking of frankensteining some old bumpers together for custom look y/n??

Inferno 182
ive got a pipercross induction kit for your exact car if you want it? brand new never been used, bought it as a mistake as it said on ebay it fitted a 1.6 mk2, turns out it doesn't. will sell it for £50. Worth about £80. got cleaning kit in it aswell. pm me if interested :)