ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified 1.2's (or anything that isn't a sport)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
pictures.jpg

Rubbish Cam-phone pic.But Its a 1.2!

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Wow what a lot of replies. Thanks a lot guys some really awesome ideas to look at here and take into consideration. I think colour coding is a good idea if I can aquire some side strips off ebay to test on first as me and.. well doing things often result in an error of some sort. dutty112 can I have a rundown of what you've done to yours. Something else that has caught my eye a lot on here is a little sticker on the bottom right of the bonnet near the light, looks nifty lol.

Don't know why I've noticed that just looks clever. Thanks again.

P.S "Aust1n" I'm intrigued to see yours mate.

Yamaha R6
carbon copy said:
c'mon austin...cough up the pics of yours!

most people know what it is and it's one of the smartest 1.2's on here. :approve:

damn you people

Sticker1.gif

Sticker.gif

Atwork.gif

SittinRight.gif

TheBadmobile.gif

MeanStance.gif

Only for you maz.. :clown:

Last edited:
  Racing Blue 182
^^^^^^^^

You need to remove the 2.0 16v bages and sport badges, or these people driving there slow scooby wrx's on scoobynet will be bragging how they just ragged a 182

Looks very nice though

Get a cup spliter to finish it

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Aust1n's and rob_willow's are NOT sports? Stone me. How hard are things like the skirts + wings from a sport to fit. I was cleaning my little beep beep the other day when i looked under the nobbly paint effect under the sills theres a metal bar running the length of the car right at the bottom with holes in. I take it it's not as easy as bolting/screwing these skirts onto here is it? If you understand what bit I mean as it's in the exact place where the skirts go!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers GB Clio, Im pretty happy with it.
Al, the credit has to go to Dave, good photo despite me not telling him I was gonna go round the corner!

Burbler
I'm in the situ of 'big plans, little money'
so I just have dreams at the mo...

Attachments

• badboy copy.jpg
    badboy copy.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 41