ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified Live @ Oulton Park pics - Jap content!

Lee

BMW M2C
Had a really good day taking pics. I decided to try some slight different techniques and slightly more risky setups with the camera, in an attempt to get more exciting shots. I'm pretty happy with the results.

The full gallery is here and is full of Jap stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rodstreet/sets/72157617312352142/

And a few I liked. Click the link above for larger versions.

3473537433_18ed564379_b.jpg

This Beetle has to be one of the best modified cars I've ever seen. Stunning work.

3474352648_d8fede80b7_b.jpg

This looked like the fastest car out there all day.
3473562999_b6263faaf2_b.jpg

3473560493_0cb9e27079_b.jpg

3474363720_a2350c72b4_b.jpg

3473561797_7f1e4579f0_b.jpg

3474373450_d2b71aac1b_b.jpg

3473566145_cab4b2be40_b.jpg

3474382282_a8c236d8cd_b.jpg

3473589921_e2c7532e1a_b.jpg

Weemans mate.
3474377826_b57587a8a7_b.jpg

Naiths mate
3473570817_a30e5b3512_b.jpg

3474347346_bdc7a90bee_b.jpg

3474339738_707fd8afe5.jpg

3474384472_c3e0d961f3_b.jpg

3473573343_2589882429_b.jpg

And it wouldn't be me if I didn't take the odd picture of a model on a car.:eek:

3473551491_0a9557746e_b.jpg

astra coupe on coilovers
awsome pics mate did norris desighns evo go on track ? how does it drie now with even more power and all the changes ?

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Good day weren't it!

That truck was drifting just as good as the Jap s**t lol.

The Scooby was nuts also!!

Lee

BMW M2C
awsome pics mate did norris desighns evo go on track ? how does it drie now with even more power and all the changes ?

Apparently it ran in the morning, but I missed it. I've never seen it run, every time I see the car it's sat in a garage no matter what the show.

I reckon that Ru was the quickest thing out there Ste. Wonder what time it ran in the head to head with the bike?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Had a really good day taking pics. I decided to try some slight different techniques and slightly more risky setups with the camera, in an attempt to get more exciting shots. I'm pretty happy with the results.

The full gallery is here and is full of Jap stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rodstreet/sets/72157617312352142/

And a few I liked. Click the link above for larger versions.

This Beetle has to be one of the best modified cars I've ever seen. Stunning work.

This looked like the fastest car out there all day.
3473562999_b6263faaf2_b.jpg

3473573343_2589882429_b.jpg

Is that Scoob actually feeding in a bit of opposite lock out of Old Hall Corner? :eek:

The Evo is on the front cover of this month's MLR Mag. Had shitloads of work done to it, but I can't remember the figures off the top of my head.

Looks like a good day!

D.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice pics there lee i wish i went to this now i went to brands hatch instead the biggeest waste of time ever!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
i was selling stuff there today mate! Roger Clark defo the fastest! even asked them! :) great pics too

that white scooby was scary fast!

civic ran really well too, being a ROADCAR n all lol

the beetle is epic, ive always loved that car, its another level

172 Race Car
The Roger Clark Scooby is an amazing car.

Been posted many times but its a great video

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNoYogZWti0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNoYogZWti0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
With 850bhp you'd expect a little oppo-lock!

Guessed it must be running something up there. I'm gussing it's got a sequential box too, as it's was always straight back on the power after a change, where most cars you could here the time taken to shift.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Guessed it must be running something up there. I'm gussing it's got a sequential box too, as it's was always straight back on the power after a change, where most cars you could here the time taken to shift.

Olly Clark won the Time Attack last year.. and will probably win it again with that car :p

Awesome bit of engineering it is

Turbos.
At the end of the day the Roger Clark car is built by people who build rally cars... with respect to the other teams they are just tuners. Olly Clark is also a handy driver so can't see him being beaten any time soon. Even with Norris outsourcing all the work it still hasn't achieved anything has it?

Nice shots Lee, like the first one the best!

E90
Doesn't that norris chap spend most of the time rubbing the paint off the roof.

That Clark has skills, reminds me of a rallycross car the way that subaru goes

Lee

BMW M2C
I didn't even see the Norris car leave the garage again.

The way Olly drove that car, and the way it went was in a totally different ball park to the rest of the field. It's not often it's that obvious stood watching!

Nice pics there Lee :cool: The cars look pretty cool (the women are the same old same old lol;))

I quite like that black beetle :eek: The evo's & scooby's look ace too:approve:

- what engine is in that beetle ? Please tell me it's something worthwhile !

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice pics there Lee :cool: The cars look pretty cool (the women are the same old same old lol;))

I quite like that black beetle :eek: The evo's & scooby's look ace too:approve:

- what engine is in that beetle ? Please tell me it's something worthwhile !

Not sure what was under the bonnet. 1.8T I'm guessing.

There's a few more pics of it in this thread: Click me

Cheers Ed. I'm really pleased with them.

Cheers fella, I think it's ace. I think it has the Bettle RS front on it etc.

That site has the white cabby one on there too, lots of money spent on it & running silly power iirc.
Done like that they look ace, in standard form they look toss imo.

Cheers fella, I think it's ace. I think it has the Bettle RS front on it etc.

That site has the white cabby one on there too, lots of money spent on it & running silly power iirc.
Done like that they look ace, in standard form they look toss imo.

the beetle is running 330 bhp, husbband n wife own it, leon race engine in it and they have three, the black one only coming out for shows. its one of my fav cars ever!

im after an rsi but they are so bloody expensive....

Lee

BMW M2C
the beetle is running 330 bhp, husbband n wife own it, leon race engine in it and they have three, the black one only coming out for shows. its one of my fav cars ever!

im after an rsi but they are so bloody expensive....

Same here.

Hehe, I thought i'd get a called a gheyer for liking that bug so much. Now i've just read what it's had done to it I like it even more :approve:

- Lee, as said your slipping mate !!;) Although as she her her bloke there, you are excused.