ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172, A500 towards Stoke, AU52 xxx

BMW F21 125d
Spotted on the A500 towards Hanley/Stoke on Trent at about 4:15. I was in the Artic 182, looked well, thumbs up all round. What you got on the 172, sounded very "throaty" as you came past me when i turned off.

Monaco 172 sport
Hi m8 was me. Made me giggle that little run. Had to slow down at first cos i was catching ya but tell ya what, you have some balls i chickened out as i went in to fifth. As for the noise just got a ITG panel filter and Powerflow not so stealth system.
Your motor looked neat how long ya had it ?

iceberg 172
haha the good old d-road. we used to race from fezzy park in my younger days, up the d-road to the top by the m6 turn off and back.:approve:

Last edited:
I mean this senario - I used to go up for my sins on a sunday night when i was younger.

Random "You wanna race mate?"
Me "Yeh, wrexham road?"
Random "Nahhh, D road init"
Me "Thats not a race,thats just straight line top end crap"

:)

iceberg 172
I mean this senario - I used to go up for my sins on a sunday night when i was younger.

Random "You wanna race mate?"
Me "Yeh, wrexham road?"
Random "Nahhh, D road init"
Me "Thats not a race,thats just straight line top end crap"

:)

haha so true, you went too.pmsl