ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco blue 172 - Coventry west orchards

200 Gordini
West orchards car park, I'm looking at it right now.

Ktec grilles making me think of cheese and gangster rims making me think of pimp my ride :)

white leon cupra R
seen to 182`s in cov today rb with turnis outside rose and crown and a black one in aldi

There is a bloke driving a black 182 around binley alot.. blanks me if i nod the ignorant...

haha!

Curley, thats my car !! But my brother drives it all the time now to work and back.

He has a (very, very loud) Subaru P1 but never uses it and for some reason and uses the clio as the Donkey :(

What car is yours??

200 Gordini
Curley, thats my car !! But my brother drives it all the time now to work and back.

He has a (very, very loud) Subaru P1 but never uses it and for some reason and uses the clio as the Donkey :(

What car is yours??

Ive nodded and gave a little wave to no reply a few times :(

Ive got an arctic blue 182. I was parked up in mac ds one day too... not sure if that was you.