ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco blue clio alloys?

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Awk Trev ragin bout your old car :( Could have happened anyone though.

On the subject of wheels, on cliosport if your alloys are anything but OEM or turinis etc then they wont be liked by the majority, its just the way this site is. My alloys are not OEM and i dare say if i posted up a few pics OEM wheels would be mentioned over and over again lol.

Just get what suits yourself, if you like them then why care what the rest think although OEM wheels are nice theres alot of clios out there with the same.

Last edited:
  Clio MK2 PH2
Awk Trev ragin bout your old car :( Could have happened anyone though.

On the subject of wheels, on cliosport if your alloys are anything but OEM or turinis etc then they wont be liked by the majority, its just the way this site is. My alloys are not OEM and i dare say if i posted up a few pics OEM wheels would be mentioned over and over again lol.

Just get what suits yourself, if you like them then why care what the rest think although OEM wheels are nice theres alot of clios out there with the same.

can i see some pics of yours mate?

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
You sure ill try find some (Black clio green badges)

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

Needed tyre slick in that one lol

DSC_0340.jpg

Need get more taken in day light

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Did it still have the ClioSport stickers and all the Dynamatt in the boot when your mate got it? :)

Oh and a twin remus exhaust?

Clio MK2 PH2
changed my mind again folks lol..

going to go for the "Dezent Panik" alloys 17", hearts set on them now

2220.jpg

if anybody knows anyone selling a set of these, give me a shout please..