ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Blue 172 Cup

clio 172 cup
Trying to get hold of some mondial blue for my 172 cup to spray wing mirrors, been to halfords and gave them the D43 paint code but they said it wasnt listed so therefore couldnt mix it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to get hold of some?

Appologies if this has been brought up many times before, I have had a search but nothing clear has been said where I can get it from.

Thanks.

172 cup
Yup, a renault dealer can get a hold of it for you. But be forewarned, they typically do not have the item in stock and will have to order it from FRance. I ordered a mondial blue touch-up pen almost 2 weeks ago and they still have yet to receive it.

clio 172 cup
cheers guys

Any idea of how much it will cost from renault per can? Also, why is this no longer available from Halfords?

172 cup
I wouldn't think the spray cans would cost too much, but tbh I'm not sure. I do know the touch-up pen cost roughly £7.00-£8.00.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
The problem is Mondial Blue was specific to only a few thousand cars over Europe (think its something like 3000-5000....someone please correct me) and only a couple of thousand in the UK so it would be foolish for a company to mass produce and sell other than special order for more money. The 182s in Blue that is very similar is not the same colour btw.

I've been told Halfords do do a good colour match if you have the full paint code but I've never tried myself. Try the company gaz-kev recommends (their site looks promising but give them a ring to confirm the paint code) before trying Renault......as the stealership will be expensive!