ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monopoly City Streets

Anyone played this yet?

It started today, but was overloaded from the start. However, percevering I managed to get some good streets in Leeds and London, but have been unable to get on since leaving work.

Basically, if you don't know anything about it, it's an MMOG where you can buy any street (theoretically), so it's not quite like the original Monopoly, of course once you own the street, no one else can buy it.

Not sure if I'll actually play it fully, but happened to stumble across it on the BBC news website about 15 minutes before it was due to open and thought I'd snap up some good streets early on incase I liked it and decided to continue with it.

The makers say they are sorting the issue and it should be more stable soon. There's also a poll as to whether or not to reset the game once the issues are sorted, although whether or not they do so is another matter!

Edit: The link is http://www.monopolycitystreets.com/

Last edited: