ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more ap-22 runs

clio 20v

just been out and found a nice quiet straight road

0-10 0.98

0-20 2.19

0-30 3.26

0-40 4.80

0-50 6.20

0-60 7.79 375ft

this was in the wet and this was the best run, i could only get on half throttle in first gear or it would spin up once in second warp 9 could be dialled up though think i can get it to low sevens in the dry

clio 20v

an industrial estate near mine its quiet on the weekend but you cant really get above 70 without attracting attension to your self

ive got another one in mind just off the m6 at lymm that should be quieter

adi

2012 WRX Waggon

watch that road into lymm off the M6 - Loads of buidingwork in the area,can get abit slippy - We were out there today looking at houses.

u tried the tatton mile?? perfectly str8 for a mile, no side roads, no hiding places for our galant upholders of the law - I hit 110 in the Audi down there, though it is quite narrow and on one side is a brick wall!!

clio 20v

its not the one into lymm its over the other side off the motorway, think it heads towards appleton and hatton

is that rd near tatton park then think ive seen that one my mate got up to silly speeds on a bike down there brown trousers and 150mph was mentioned lol there is some good roads round there too

adi

2012 WRX Waggon

yep its the tatton park one, its a favorite with the bikers, no side roads for myopic volvo drivers to pull out of.

think i know the road u mean - heads into warrington eventually (misty memories from my mr smiths days.)

clio 20v

lol i was a mr smiths regular not so long ago now im startin to feel a bit old among all the 16yr olds

im not actually sure where that road goes im never been all the way down it i always turn off it which leads onto a rd which has got some lovely fast sweeping bends, that brings you out in appleton

adi

2012 WRX Waggon

next time ur out that way give us a shout - I am only in Altrincham.

hey wait till ya get to 34!!

paul.

clio 20v

u cumin the nxt nw meet then ill be bringin the ap just not much round trafford for testing, its a bit wet as well to do any good times but ur welcome to have a try!

ill not be that old for a few years yet LOL!

adi

2012 WRX Waggon

yep should be there, ill bring a thermos of hot soup and some uncle joes mintballs - I also have loads of stories about what performance car driving used to be like, in the days of the much fabled 1.7 Morris Marina, and the infamous allegro.

u young uns..............

paul

clio 20v

LOL my grandad used to have a morris marina a truly sh!te car and i think an allegro was mentioned as well he must hav had best taste ,

uncle joes mintballs are well tasty though

adi

clio 20v

there about 180 quid with postage and evrything, cliosport get a fiver off

i went halves with a mate which is probably the best bet, the one that you cant download to the pc is 120+vat+postage

i dont know how accurate it is but it seems to be quite good

adi

2012 WRX Waggon

hey u think Clios get tail happy in the wet.....I went the wrong way up the Altrincham road off brooklands r/b cos of a bloody marina!!

what school ur g/dad go, i think he was in the year above me!!!

lol...lol..cough..splutter....