ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

s4.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I've never understood the B5 spring cups thing?

Is it just the B6 owners wishing they'd bought B5s?

Lol! No if you fit the b5 cups to b6 shocks, it drops the spring down about an inch, there fore lowering the car lol! Then just buy rear springs lol!

S4 Avant
Lol! No if you fit the b5 cups to b6 shocks, it drops the spring down about an inch, there fore lowering the car lol! Then just buy rear springs lol!

...and if you fitted K03s you'd get more performance? I see where this is going, you just wish you'd got a B5, admit it ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
If I put k03's on it, I could prob make a bar by 1500rpm then I would lose power lol!

Wouldnt mind a supercharger but not spending 10k lol future plans are...

remove the chrome on windows and front grill, (going to gloss black wrap them) then wrap the door blades satin black, lower it a touch. Then in the summer once I have my own house and a garage to work in, inlet mani is coming off for a good clean and I will port and polish the trumpets etc and port match it to the heads! Will install inlet spacers and gold hear tape it, take off the down pipes and get rid of the cats, that should with mapping push it close to 400 or just over....

Nice choice, rotiforms are great wheels. Going to wrap the wing mirrors too?

I normally HATE the silver mirrors but this is probably one of the only cars I think gets away with it. Lose the chrome on the windows but imo keep the mirrors. Goes well with the wheels plus its supposed to have them...

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Really like the Rotaforms.. They will look much better when it's lower to the black stuff though! Thumbs up from me.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nope keeping the wing mirrors, mine are the rare all alloy machined ones, most are plastic with chrome affect :) mine also auto dim with bright light which was a 1400 quid option lol :) if anything I will take them off and refinish them as they are showing signs of age :(

Like I said gloss black window surrounds and gloss black grill surround...

should look like this when lowered (with black window frames lol)

18b644f858fd17fafe8d007b2238fa05.jpg

Last edited:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I think he meant what car does it originally come on...?