I took my car in last week to have 4 things looked at
1. Exhast Rattle
2. Erratic Idle
3. Rattle on dash (knew where from and told them so)
4. Petrol light coming on when not empty
1. Say nothing wrong!
2. Intiall told that this was because the 172 runs very lean to reduce emissions but they now say that its the oxygen sensor - theyve ordered a new one
3. Rattle still there they adjusted the alarm senson on the passenger side. Well they didnt adjust it they broke of the fixing and stuck it on with a stick pad and it has since fallen off and is dangling on it cable. The BLOODY rattle is still there AND I TOLD THEM WHAT IT WAS!!!!!
4. Informed me that I needed a new dash board insert (the thing with all the lights on) so fine I said they ordered it. BUT NOW MY PETROL LIGHT DOESNT WORK AT ALL AND I RAN OUT OF PETROL YEASTERDAY!!!!!!
They are so incompitant, my car has to go in again. What are they going to break this time???