ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More for the Saxo haters!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a little bit more done on the car today.

The last exhaust I had on the car was mental so I have now changed it for a magnex system with a miltek decat. I have also fitted some raceland bucket seats and had the car lowered 40mm.

Here are some pics. I'll probably get some videos tomoz to show the improvement on the exhaust!

IMG_2307.gif

IMG_2308.gif

IMG_2310.gif

IMG_2311.gif

IMG_2312.gif

IMG_2313.gif

IMG_2314.gif

IMG_2315.gif

IMG_2316.gif

IMG_2319.gif

IMG_2320.gif

IMG_2321.gif

IMG_2322.gif

Couple of the seats........

IMG_2317.gif

IMG_2318.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hate everything about it. There is nothing on that car that is likeable. Well, the engine is okay i spose....

Got any pics of the vectra?? I love that! LOL!

Fabia vrs tdi
ahhhh someone kill me

some fool in a saxo was in my way on the duels and wouldnt get out the fast lane was a shitty 1.1 i reckon prob couldnt get above 90

Not got a car
Nasty back box, Nasty VTR Wheels, The worst Saxo colour, Nasty Dull Grey Trim, Nasty Stickers.

Nasty

What it needs, Later VTS Wheels, Stickers off, Mk2 Rear Wiper, Trim Colour Coded, Clear Side Repeaters, Pug 206 Aerial and a later Mk1 Grille.

Last edited:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nasty back box, Nasty VTR Wheels, The worst Saxo colour, Nasty Dull Grey Trim, Nasty Stickers.

Nasty

What it needs, Later VTS Wheels, Stickers off, Mk2 Rear Wiper, Trim Colour Coded, Clear Side Repeaters, Pug 206 Aerial and a later Mk1 Grille.

And spend around £800 doing up a £700 car?

Its a weekend fun mobile, not something im gonna be attending the local cruise in.

Thanks for the comments though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Good polish and de-sticker and it would be a sweet little motor for £700 matey :)

M

mini-valver

Nasty

They're mk1 VTS wheels.

Also, nothing wrong with the colour, Steve-kev's old one was mint.

Turbos.
And spend around £800 doing up a £700 car?

Its a weekend fun mobile, not something im gonna be attending the local cruise in.

With respect, why do you keep posting pictures of it then?

Fair enough to keep us updated if you're making improvements to it, i'd be genuinely interested, but if not, why bother?