ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more grip.

I am still looking for one - A one off fitted is what Im after 1.5:1 I recon will do nicely - anyone know anyone who can do it?????

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

An LSD wont give you anymore "grip", thats the job of the tyres, but it will help you get the power down better and stop one wheel spinning...

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 21 November 2003

An LSD wont give you anymore "grip", thats the job of the tyres, but it will help you get the power down better and stop one wheel spinning...
Which means more grip innit? :confused:I thought with LSD id be able to get a much better start, drive through 1st, 2nd with minimal spin, and when it comes to corners, 1 wheel wont start breaking away and losing me grip!? Which means an all round faster ride?

Rage Logic do an excellent TC unit. only weights 500g. However im sick of losing grip form one wheel. Slows you right down. Need power flowing through both wheels for more Traction & better Grip. And then perhaps add launch control for those ultimate launches.

Well I would save your pennies Mark. Kamal wont be able to run a company in less than 21 days and wont have much money to give you.

If you have inherited some and can afford your car etc then sorry but otherwise I would be very careful.

Drugs are bad, LSD is hallucinagenic. Driving whilst under the influence is not good, stick to caffeine and tabs, both will improve your driving abilities and not distort them. With LSD, you may think the truck coming towards you is a big fluffy bunny rabbit, and only realise its true form when you are embedded in the front of it. :eek:.

You dont need more grip, you need to get a grip man.

Just advice, you dont need to take it.

Sorry, I have been drinking / and other weedy like substances.

iam on the case of mr quaiffe himself at this very moment (trying to get him to sponsor our rally team) thats another storey il have a word see what he says he is a friend of a friend, so no promises but il have ago ps roamer is the 172 quick you had it on the rollers yet ???

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

how well does the traction control deal with that(is it a normal 172).what you done to it to get that?