ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More New Toys - Yellow 182, Blue V6 and Inferno Megane

106 GTi
I'm so weak couldnt resist when I saw it today!

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6968.jpg

IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6971.jpg

106 GTi
Display case of the local dealership.

Part number 77 11 227 765 if you need to order.

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
How much?

£41.99 :eek:

Expensive trip into the dealer when I had no reason to go in apart from being in town! :clown:

Not top bad as the 182 I brough before was 20 quid on its own, 3 for the price of two in the set. LOL

106 GTi
fUbAr said:
i still want a Mk1 172 toy... but cant find one anywhere.... :(

None ever on ebay? Search under Eagle Models or Univeral Hobbies.

Renault used to sell a Silver mk1 172 and a Black mk2 172 in a collectors box

77 11 218 625

r-jay said:
None ever on ebay? Search under Eagle Models or Univeral Hobbies.

Renault used to sell a Silver mk1 172 and a Black mk2 172 in a collectors box

77 11 218 625

really? :eek:

right, im on a mission now... with a birthday coming up too :approve:

you say "used to".... do you know if they're still available?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol, not as bad as my purchase today, bbr 1:43 550 maranello £130!!! my credit card hates me :

DSCN3252.gif

106 GTi
fUbAr said:
really? :eek:

right, im on a mission now... with a birthday coming up too :approve:

you say "used to".... do you know if they're still available?

Not been in a Mercahadise catologue now for a year or so, use the number and try though.

I wanted a R5 raider from a past catlogue but it was no longer listed, you may get lucky and then still have some though.

R20GRC - I dont feel so bad now! I was in a weak mood today spent loads on Halfords on cleaning bits just because they where newly in stock!

Ford Fiesta
ive got that too, very nice aint it. Also got a 182 one (blue one on its own below) and a 172 box set also.
;)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Stop spending on models and spend it on your real car?! hahaha. Look pretty cool tho, liking the 3 of them together :D

Ford Fiesta
r-jay said:
Nice ^^^^^^

That's the set Fubar wants!

havnt checked the part number to the one you quoted but that silver one in that one at the back isnt a 172.

Think maybe its another set he's after?

106 GTi
Liam182 said:
havnt checked the part number to the one you quoted but that silver one in that one at the back isnt a 172.

Think maybe its another set he's after?

I thought it was the code for the set you have with the Black and Silver ones, maybe I wrote it down wrong then. I scrawled it down at a dealers some time ago.