ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more window shopping

Been out on the hunt this weekend, firstly came across this at motorhouse in Cannock, 19k, had ClioSport sticker on rear side window. Anyone recognise? Good price? (£8300 if the pic dont work!)

Then came across this at Renault Cannock, 172 Cup with stripes, didnt think id like it, but i did. 39k on the clock so its expensive but it is from main dealer (alloys were rojjered tho) (£7300)

or an R6?

Opinions/comments appreciated!!

millzy

VX220 lightning
definitly the silver over the blue (although i prefer the colour artic blue).. silver is better buy and the stripes are too in-your-face

RenaultSport 172.
you from cannock? im from cheslyn hay..just round the corner =]

if you want one, i may be able to get one cheaper, as my dads a car dealer. PM if you want me to investigate mate....

definitly the silver over the blue (although i prefer the colour artic blue).. silver is better buy and the stripes are too in-your-face

thats what i thought about the stripes on pictures and from a distance, but up close they look the part imo. the silver 182 is pushing my budget tho :dapprove:

That cup is a complete rip off, wouldn't even consider it!

do people not pay the extra to have a car from main dealer for the secirity, peace of mind, servicing etc i.e if something goes wrong its easier to go back to main dealer and get it sorted as a pose to private sale or back street dealer? you get what you pay for?

BMW Z4 3.0i
I agree about the benefits of buying from a dealer, but still I think the price of the cup is pushing it too far. For that price you'd be wanting one with very low miles and fantastic condition. The 182 sounds like better value though if you're willing to travel I think you could find better on that too.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
7300 for a cup is just nuts, good examples can be had for £5500 no probs.

personally I'd trust an RS off here (from a trusted/long time member) far more than i would a dealer.

yeah i saw it the other day, its got a cs sticker, cliosport@fcs2006 on the drivers side, its parked right opposite the enterance lol never saw the cup though

the cup was at the new renault garage down the road. got an r27 in the showroom :hail: :)

or an R6 as in motorbike???

yeah. really undecided between upgrade the car or get a bike. the renaultsports are really expensive and you get so much more bang for your buck with a bike. can pick up a nearly new R6 for £5000, 7k'er for 4 grand. decisions decisions!