ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morego Kit ’Options’

Sent an e mail to BBR a couple of days ago asking for details on their Morego kit. This came today. Strangely enough, they didnt respond to my specific question as to whether or not the manufacturers warranty remains intact...

Hi and thanks for your enquiry,

We provide 3 different stages of power upgrades for the Clio 182 as listed below: (I have quoted the fitted price including VAT in all cases.)

1) Star*Chip – reprogramming of your stock ECU with BBR Star*Chip software. 8 – 10 BHP power increase, price £349.

2) Morego 192 - Special offer package includes replacement sports air filter, high flow stainless exhaust system and custom map Star*Chip software. 12+ BHP power increase, price £899.

3) Morego 202 – Package as above with additional high lift fast road camshaft. 20+ BHP power increase, price £1849 including fast road/track camber adjustment.

Hope one of the above packages is of interest, any further information required please contact us.

Best Regards,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Neil Mckay - Morego
BBR Power Products Ltd
Tel/SMS: 01280 700700
Fax: 01280 705339

Sound reasonable??

I dont see them getting those gains from there stuff.

Remap maybe 3hp on a stock engine.

There 192 pack doesnt sound to unreasonable though but dont forget the engine 176hp stock though.

I dont see there 202 package being belivable though the manifold need work to get there plus others on this forum with that spec parts + head work are only on a few hp more.

The warently well thats easy, if a modification can be blamed for a warently claim them Renault can refuse to pay.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

I was talking to nick at hillpower about this kit and he said that there renault parts they use and have proven the power,but he also said he could do the same setup for just over a grand

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

You can buy uprated cams from renault i think hillpower has used them in a few cars,they have probably been developed for race engines

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 26 August 2005

nicks a good man... id trust him with my car again!
Hes had my last two cars,hes more like a friend now infact hes having it in next week