ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning all

172 cup
Morning guys,

Been a member on here for a while but sort of laid low until now.

Been looking for a clio for some time but kept changing my mind. Wanted a 172 cup, then a trophy, then a 182, then a black 172 with turinis. Now finally settled back where I started with a 172 cup.

Anyways thought I'd introduce myself if anyone's interested.

Andy :D

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped
morning fella, Im usually a bit of a stealther on here too, but the guys on here are a grerat bumch and always a great source of info.

172 cup
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

I've been a member on ZSOC (Zetec-s owners club) for a couple of years now and it seems like the same sort of community. :D

172 cup
If nothing goes wrong it'll be in my garage tonight. Was supposed to pick it up Saturday but the guy had trouble getting tax for some reason.

Was supposed to be selling my ZS but over the weekend I had some dangerous thoughts about using it as a bit of trackday fun... But then again I spose that's what the clio's for!

RB 182 with CUP packs
Welcome aboard Pandrew ;)

Will defo have to meet very soon for a decent drive & couple of decent piccies.

Drive safe my young padawan

172 cup
Welcome aboard Pandrew ;)

Will defo have to meet very soon for a decent drive & couple of decent piccies.

Drive safe my young padawan

YES definately! As soon as you get your eibachs i'll come to your ends and we can go for a 'hearty' drive :)

Cheer's brasseye

172 cup
Got the new car last week so thought I'd put some piccys up.

172 cup, 42000 miles:

DSC00388.gif

DSC00389.gif

DSC00398.gif

DSC00392.gif

You might have seen it on the ZSOC stand at Trax.

Last edited:
G

GerryMcD

Cheers mate. You still got the ZS? I've still gotta sell mine yet! Nobody wants it. :(

Long gone by now dude. Sold it in February. One day on the autotrader and it was gone!

I had an "amazing" Corsa 1.8sri for the last 6months :quiet:.

172 cup
Cool. I've gotta put mine back to standard then I think it'll sell no problem.

lol I've heard they handle like a boat?