ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mossy's Cars

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I miss my V6 more than anything I've ever sold. Love yours, incredible cars.
Think I've said it before but I remember being 19 and buying some turinis from you and seeing your V6, changed my life!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That’s amazing value, where abouts can we find him? Does he have a website or contact details?
Yes they’re on Facebook - a company called KolourKoncept and are Bolsover near Chesterfield. Tell him the lad with the blue v6 recommended you please.
D35D68A7-006B-40A6-A93E-C81AE2AD2837.png

I miss my V6 more than anything I've ever sold. Love yours, incredible cars.
Think I've said it before but I remember being 19 and buying some turinis from you and seeing your V6, changed my life!!

Thanks mate, I remember meeting you. They’re such special cars and still feels like a new car to me considering I have had it 15 years now.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yes they’re on Facebook - a company called KolourKoncept and are Bolsover near Chesterfield. Tell him the lad with the blue v6 recommended you please.
View attachment 1490323

Thanks mate, I remember meeting you. They’re such special cars and still feels like a new car to me considering I have had it 15 years now.

I want to buy another next year hopefully, if you sell yours let me know!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
So it’s about time I updated this thread 😃
As above I have sold my 2 Trophy’s in view to buy a decent no time needed, drive and enjoy car, leaving time for the family and hopefully free up time to get stuck back into the GT.
I had been searching for a decent Meggy 250 for a few months but nothing really ticked all the boxes and ones that came close sold straight away.
My spec was:
Sport Yellow or Oyster Grey.
LSD.
Recaros In mint condition.
DRL’s.
Under 70k miles.
Low owners.
Folding mirrors.
Xenons.

But really struggled until I noticed @Brigsy was thinking of selling a few cars and I remembered he had a yellow 250.
So messages sent and yes it was for sale 😃
The description and photos described it as immaculate and after a long week, a viewing confirmed that indeed it was!!
The car is an absolute peach with not one mark on it. True respect to Sheryl and Jon for looking after it and selling such a gem to me and an absolute pleasure dealing with them both.

Here’s a quick spec and apparently it’s rare to get a cup with all these options :)
250 Cup.
LSD.
38k Miles.
Full service history.
3 owners.
Folding mirrors.
Keyless entry and start.
DRL’s.
Xenons.
Mint cloth Recaros.
19 inch with nearly new Michelin tyres.
Private plate.
B and C coilovers with road spec 7/4 springs.
Not mapped :)
Original catalyst :)
Original exhaust - no chops :)
Original interior :)

The car is exactly as I wanted and I feel privileged to own it. The car has not been messed with at all.

Unfortunately the weather has been absolutely sh1te since I got it home so I haven’t really driven it or taken any photos of it but here is one that Jon sent me:

75C82BCC-D531-40A0-ADCF-A1BCCF5609FB.png

Thanks to @Brigsy and Sheryl, it will be well looked after :)

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
So it’s about time I updated this thread 😃
As above I have sold my 2 Trophy’s in view to buy a decent no time needed, drive and enjoy car, leaving time for the family and hopefully free up time to get stuck back into the GT.
I had been searching for a decent Meggy 250 for a few months but nothing really ticked all the boxes and ones that came close sold straight away.
My spec was:
Sport Yellow or Oyster Grey.
LSD.
Recaros In mint condition.
DRL’s.
Under 70k miles.
Low owners.
Folding mirrors.
Xenons.

But really struggled until I noticed @Brigsy was thinking of selling a few cars and I remembered he had a yellow 250.
So messages sent and yes it was for sale 😃
The description and photos described it as immaculate and after a long week, a viewing confirmed that indeed it was!!
The car is an absolute peach with not one mark on it. True respect to Sheryl and Jon for looking after it and selling such a gem to me and an absolute pleasure dealing with them both.

Here’s a quick spec and apparently it’s rare to get a cup with all these options :)
250 Cup.
LSD.
38k Miles.
Full service history.
3 owners.
Folding mirrors.
Keyless entry and start.
DRL’s.
Xenons.
Mint cloth Recaros.
19 inch with nearly new Michelin tyres.
Private plate.
B and C coilovers with road spec 7/4 springs.
Not mapped :)
Original catalyst :)
Original exhaust - no chops :)
Original interior :)

The car is exactly as I wanted and I feel privileged to own it. The car has not been messed with at all.

Unfortunately the weather has been absolutely sh1te since I got it home so I haven’t really driven it or taken any photos of it but here is one that Jon sent me:

View attachment 1492490

Thanks to @Brigsy and Sheryl, it will be well looked after :)
Fantastic purchase!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Meggy 250 (aka Bumble)

As said the car is immaculate and really needs nothing but me being Mr OCD, I needed to tidy up the exhaust:

Before - slightly dropped on one side and a little discoloured:
BCD2E69E-F579-45B7-8D97-707E8ECD0555.png

So I removed the trim and straightened it up by putting a block of wood inside and prising the top up and worked a treat. I then masked it all up and gave it a quick coat of black:

After:
E54D21B2-782B-4E66-B0B3-68DB1519FE0F.jpeg

Also as said the interior was all original and a gentle clean of the yellow stitching on the gearknob and steering wheel revealed how mint it was and looked brand new. Sorry no before shot:
E5E3DD85-61F4-45AA-A611-B715E944242A.jpeg

A4277681-91B0-4A0C-B2CC-3C3574FE9855.jpeg

37537F30-CC66-4DCB-A939-2F9EF86C6203.jpeg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I did wonder who Jon sold this to!

Nice buy mate, can't wait to see this in the flesh!!
Fantastic purchase!
As soon as I saw yellow mentioned I knew it was going to be Jon's car. How's it feel to buy a car that doesn't need a load jobs doing for a change?

Thanks you 3 👍
The car is awesome and Paul it’s so nice thinking I have a car that doesn’t need doing - it’s like a big weight has lifted from my shoulders!
It has also gained me a lot of brownie points with the wife 😃

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Glad its gone to a good home enjoy mate, a pleasure to do business with :) drive looks empty with a car missing ! Shez is buzzing that it is still called Bumble.

I always planned on sorting the exhaust out and giving the yellow interior bits a super clean but never got round to it.

Found some screenshots of the pistonheads advert from when we bought it, April 2018. Its got to be one of the best cups out there, never been tracked or abused.

C0663DDD-B4FD-4A37-9C7C-BD34BBD3C0DD.jpeg
7DDA1A92-2047-48DD-BD60-DF4026927ED0.jpeg
9FE0EEC2-630D-40BB-AF10-73AE20A970A6.jpeg
B8E7E4C9-7B75-4862-A992-0AFEEB1E9A90.jpeg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Glad its gone to a good home enjoy mate, a pleasure to do business with :) drive looks empty with a car missing ! Shez is buzzing that it is still called Bumble.

I always planned on sorting the exhaust out and giving the yellow interior bits a super clean but never got round to it.

Found some screenshots of the pistonheads advert from when we bought it, April 2018. Its got to be one of the best cups out there, never been tracked or abused.

View attachment 1492578View attachment 1492579View attachment 1492580View attachment 1492581

Yes still called Bumble, the wife also made a bee, lol.
3227787B-3815-4370-BA6A-9CCAFB4853A3.png

Yes such a clean unabused car that will be cherished.
Thanks for them screenshots - they are being printed off and put in my history folder :)
Any news on that potential new purchase you mentioned?

All the best Jon 👍

Cheers

Paul

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
All these secret purchases are getting too much now lads😂
I’m just glad I noticed Jon posting up he was thinking of selling some cars. The car just ticked all the right boxes and I was therefore frightened it wasn’t going to happen so I didn’t say anything to anyone!
Fantastic purchase, bumblebee is what my son shouts when he sees a fast yellow car 😂
Thanks buddy. We actually saw your Cup the day I picked this car up. We caught the bus to Sheffield train station and it’s goes via The Belfry.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Shez said she has all the pics from the advert, if you pm me your email address will get her to send them over.

Still waiting to seal the deal on the new one but should be coming at some point ;) Might move my gtt on whilst waiting.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
My yellow Meg get lots of luv.

I get people rolling down windows at traffic lights to tell me how good it looks. Just hardly any of them on the road.

Got a Yxx CUP plate too.

Only thing is would look better with black door handles.

Great choice.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Shez said she has all the pics from the advert, if you pm me your email address will get her to send them over.

Still waiting to seal the deal on the new one but should be coming at some point ;) Might move my gtt on whilst waiting.
That will great Jon, I will send my email over now.
Glad the potential new purchase is moving along - going to be epic!
Shame about the GT but totally understand.

My yellow Meg get lots of luv.

I get people rolling down windows at traffic lights to tell me how good it looks. Just hardly any of them on the road.

Got a Yxx CUP plate too.

Only thing is would look better with black door handles.

Great choice.

Thanks mate, yes they do look good for a 10 year old car.
I thought about black door handles but the silver handles represent the keyless pack which is an extra on the cup and to be honest I don’t want to mess with this car to much.

Suit the car really well 👍 can you feel difference driving at all? I think the originals are a bit over fussy, a lot of newer cars seem to over style wheels, these look classic/motorsport.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Suit the car really well 👍 can you feel difference driving at all? I think the originals are a bit over fussy, a lot of newer cars seem to over style wheels, these look classic/motorsport.

Thanks mate. Driven it all of 2 miles for the photos but feel fine so far.

Yes the 19’s that were on it are nice but Renault offsets are a little high so the standard wheels look a bit lost.

These wheels are 47mm offset so fill the arches lovely without the need of spacers.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That looks wicked!!!

Thanks mate.

I took ages to decide on wheels and nearly bottled out of these as they’re not cheap! Tried finding standard cup 18’s but nothing came up and then you still have to mess with spacers to get a decent stance and I have read the mk 3’s can feel a bit strange running spacers.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Really nice @mossyv6

I have been floating badly with MK4 Clios or a Meg 265 but it would mean letting the trophy go to free up funds.

Thanks Marc.

I sold my Clio Trophy and Megane Trophy to fund this and I’m so glad I did.
The trouble with having the Clio Trophy was the constant worry of upkeep costs and keeping it mint.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate.

I took ages to decide on wheels and nearly bottled out of these as they’re not cheap! Tried finding standard cup 18’s but nothing came up and then you still have to mess with spacers to get a decent stance and I have read the mk 3’s can feel a bit strange running spacers.
Nah you defintely made the right choice with those! Different to just having TD 1.2's

Just looked for some in 5X108 and all I can say is... GULP!😂

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thanks Marc.

I sold my Clio Trophy and Megane Trophy to fund this and I’m so glad I did.
The trouble with having the Clio Trophy was the constant worry of upkeep costs and keeping it mint.

I know what you mean, Mine is MOT'd & Insured all year round and does not turn a wheel.
Im hoarding a stock load of parts for it too for a massive overhaul but there is days I think why am I bothering as I dont drive it :rolleyes:

Space for me is not an issue but I keep looking at MK4 LY 220 Trophys

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I personally think now is the time to get a Megane 250 as the nice low mileage one are going to be very sort after as a lot are on high miles or being turned into track toys.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
They are lovely wheels and black locks good against the yellow, but black wheels may as well be invisible imo. We're they really expensive? Anthracite would look better.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
They are lovely wheels and black locks good against the yellow, but black wheels may as well be invisible imo. We're they really expensive? Anthracite would look better.
Over €1100 for those in 5x108😂

Agree with the black though, they can look a bjt lost for detail. But these only come in like 3 colours