ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mossy's Cars

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Nah you defintely made the right choice with those! Different to just having TD 1.2's

Just looked for some in 5X108 and all I can say is... GULP!😂

Thanks Kyle.
I know what you mean by the TD’s - every meggy mk 3 that has aftermarket wheels seems to have these on.
Have you checked Ktec website for 5 x 108?
They are lovely wheels and black locks good against the yellow, but black wheels may as well be invisible imo. We're they really expensive? Anthracite would look better.
Thanks Paul.
I know what you mean about the black but these wheels don’t photograph very well. They’re Matt black and look really good in direct light. I did think about Anthracite but was just to risky as they were nearly £1100 without the tyres!!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Perfect choice. The black goes well with the black details on the body. None of the standard wheels are that great I don't think, so something like this really is an improvement.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Perfect choice. The black goes well with the black details on the body. None of the standard wheels are that great I don't think, so something like this really is an improvement.

Thanks, yes the standard wheels are t that great tbh.

Wheels look great mate!

Thanks buddy. Is your meggy still going well?
Black wheels on a light car just dissapear in photos.

In the flesh look better.

They are are nice set of wheels. Look good on Scooby too.

Thanks mate.

Yes very strange on photos - they look fine on the car and then you look at the photos and they don’t show up as well?!

Yes when I was on google images a lot of Subaru’s came up with these wheels on.

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
As i have red pin stripe Steev 19s i thought about refurbishing in black only and getting the red edge protectors.

Then I slapped myself in the face!

I think the pin stripe does break up the all black stolen wheel look in photos.

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I am gonna shout out those silver handles again.

If you want tips on wrapping stuff in black wrap watch Hayden, the king of yellow Meganes do it......... Then pay a professional.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
And yes it's doing full circle back to being a track car. A bit of a shame really as it was absolutely immaculate when I finished with it.

16V F7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16V
Really enjoyed reading this. Great work you’ve done. I might be wrong but I remember you starting a thread on the v6.net about your 5 resto years ago?

I agree with Coops though, you need to go Clio mk1 to fill that gap you’ve left.😁

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Any updates on your cars mate?
Hello mate, I have still got the 5, V6 and Meggy but not done anything on them since.
Really enjoyed reading this. Great work you’ve done. I might be wrong but I remember you starting a thread on the v6.net about your 5 resto years ago?

I agree with Coops though, you need to go Clio mk1 to fill that gap you’ve left.😁
Thanks mate, I have already done the Williams and Valver many years ago but I would love a lowered mint valver in Naples or Xeros.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hello mate, I have still got the 5, V6 and Meggy but not done anything on them since.

Thanks mate, I have already done the Williams and Valver many years ago but I would love a lowered mint valver in Naples or Xeros.
Glad you're okay mate! Look forward to updates as always.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Actually I lied about not doing anything.
I sold my new 18’s for the meggy and put the original 19’s back on and treated them to a different set of centre caps :)

E2D59924-3AB4-4558-A8EE-0693F86D7614.jpeg

98B38CA0-098D-43C8-A63E-C5E4697C5427.png