ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT testing in Doncaster

Black 182 FF
Anyone know anywhere decent? Or rather places I should avoid. Not sure where to go, used the council last year as it came recommended and the two blokes who were there when I got my car retested annoyed me beyond belief with their attitude and ignorance.

197CUP
Anyone know anywhere decent? Or rather places I should avoid. Not sure where to go, used the council last year as it came recommended and the two blokes who were there when I got my car retested annoyed me beyond belief with their attitude and ignorance.

Quick fit is as good/cheap as anywhere mate - depends if it'll need any work doing I suppose cos if it does mainstream places like that will empty your pockets!

197CUP
Anyone fancy a mini-meet/drive while we're all here ? lol
Picked up my 197 a couple of weeks back and I'm back in donny for a week between the 30th and 9th!

www.renparts.co.uk
MJN In sandtoft are really good, bit of a way but matt & everyone is great there, then if it fails on anything you can pop round the corner & get the bits from us ;)

Black 182 FF
Where abouts in Doncaster are you from mate? I can recommend places local to balby...

Long time no reply, but anyway I'm actually in Balby now (thankfully at the very start though) and I took it to somewhere down Chequer Road called Beechfield Garage. Old bloke and young lad working there, he seemed fair enough to use for a MOT.

Long time no reply, but anyway I'm actually in Balby now (thankfully at the very start though) and I took it to somewhere down Chequer Road called Beechfield Garage. Old bloke and young lad working there, he seemed fair enough to use for a MOT.

cool beans, are you near the murco garage by any chance? (I wont name the road just in case lol)

Black 182 FF
I was flyered once when I first moved down, in Ikea distribution car park, but since then I've not seen owt. But I've actually been a member almost since I got the car in 2008.

It was a very very tidy BG before I moved down here, but I lived in the town centre for a year and then moved out here and it's picked up scars left right and centre and with a 11 month old baby, I no longer get the time to look after it as much. Trying to rectify that now though.

Black 182 FF
And yeah, she's always using it, as having the littleun means she generally needs it more and I usually have a works van :(

I was flyered once when I first moved down, in Ikea distribution car park, but since then I've not seen owt. But I've actually been a member almost since I got the car in 2008.

It was a very very tidy BG before I moved down here, but I lived in the town centre for a year and then moved out here and it's picked up scars left right and centre and with a 11 month old baby, I no longer get the time to look after it as much. Trying to rectify that now though.

And yeah, she's always using it, as having the littleun means she generally needs it more and I usually have a works van :(

Yeah she probs binned it :p

I will flyer you next chance I get, I stay at my parents over the weekends in Balby just up the road from where you live (away from the town centre)

oh and my nanna lives round corner from you on gresley, so that gives me another excuse to flyer you lol

and that's life mate, kids become the priority (from what I understand), and it is still a very tidy clio by eye mate, you missus seemed dead gentle with it tbh