ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motor racing this weekend from Goodwood

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
A variety of races covering a vast range of classes and types spanning several decades.

This is not the pre '66 revival stuff, although there will be some really old machinery battling it out at some point, but things like Can Am cars from the 70s, touring cars from the 80s and 90s all trading paint while pounding round my favourite 2.4 miles of asphalt.

There'll be demonstration runs as well, I think there's going to be an F1 GTR at some point.

As far as I'm aware they'll be streaming these past races 'live' all weekend in lieu of this year's event that should have have been happening today 😥

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Were you meant to be going @MarkCup ?

I was, my friend's band was booked to play at the Saturday evening party as well, I was really looking forward to that 😟

Fun fact: the Saturday night party generates more noise than the loudest permitted trackday throughout the entire year!

Very surprised it's even on, something to watch, but alot of people close together!

It's not on!