ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorbike appreciation thread.....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
High time i think the petrol heads will agree -

My favourite two (that are beyond reach atm) >

Ducati_Desmosedici_RR.jpg

&

MvAgusta.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Speaking from experience - Suzuki Hayabusa's are not only faster but extremley, and by faster i mean extremley faster from 0-100 than a Phase One 172 - by a fair old margin hahahahaha..

2009-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Ra-small.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
Love the RC8, still think the 748 / 916 are ironic.

BMW S1000rr is nice in the flesh / detail. I like the monsters and street triple, daytona 675 is awesome too, sound amazing.

916:

916%20018.jpg

Street Triple:

09_street_triple_r_3.jpg

S1000RR:

2009-bmw-s1000rra.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio dCi65 Dynamique
My two Honda 400's, had the 400/4 for nearly 22 years, arguably my most sucessful relationship...(it doesnt give me backchat & I can ride it for as long as I want) :approve:
DSC04028.jpg

DSC04027.jpg

DSC04390.jpg

Smut, dribble & FILTH from various bike shows:
DSC03369.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC04519.jpg

DSC04518.jpg

DSC04529.jpg

DSC04534.jpg

DSC04536.jpg

DSC04527.jpg

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
present bike

DSCF2226.gif

and my last bike

bike001.jpg

my mate has got the bmw s1000rr, very jealous, its just gorgeous

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
my current bike
16072010598.jpg

16072010597.jpg

and a couple of my previous ones
bike.jpg

gsxr.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

rs50.jpg

and heres a quick 1 from a FREE MV Agusta test day earlier this year on the new mv1000f4
25022010463.jpg

also currently working on a little rs125 project over the winter. i couldnt live without bikes, nothing else gives you that same buzz!

172 ph1
couple of my dads bikes hes stripped and rebuilt from standard to....

yamaha vmax 1200 full power T boosted roughly 180bhp 0-60 in probably somewhere around 2 secs...was a beast lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1979 kawasaki z1300 bit of a twist from standard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

currently rebuilding another z1300 same as above but in red

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS
I've been working on this video today. I've only got Windows Movie Maker and my Galaxy S so it's not exactly Turkish standard of video editing but still...

Here's my pride and joy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Nice bikes! I am happy with my 600RR, its a sweet ride..

DSC03531.gif

Do you use this as a daily bike/Commuter?

I have a SV650s now and I want to keep it for another year then get either a CBR600, or an R6, but my bike is my main form of transport. I take a 30mile round trip trip to and from work each day.

Disastra Coupe
Shall i add some of my Uncle's 1098R? Yes?

1098rrear.jpg

With my Aunty's old Blade, she's got a new R1 now

bladeandr2.jpg

pauls1098r.jpg

Weird one this, my Dad's Cagiva V-Raptor

P3010044.jpg

My Duc

monsterrrr-1.jpg

My Uncle's current Gixer... Worx replica

worxfront-1.jpg

worxbacklow.jpg

worx-1.jpg

cog-1.jpg

n/a
i dont know too much about bikes but i know i will own 1 one day but my favourites are

ducati 999
V22007May-4.jpg

honda fireblade
Honda_Fireblade_08_red_fr.jpg

yamaha r1
Yamaha-R1-1.jpeg

Disastra Coupe
All of them are absolutely gorgeous mate! I heart the 1098r. Oh my days.

He's certainly a jammy git lol. Never got to ride the 1098R unfortunately. I hadn't passed my test that long and didn't trust myself. My dad say's it was amazing and the most impressive bit was the brake's. Say's it was like hitting a wall the way they stopped you. The Gixer's an animal though, i've ridden that and it is scary scary fast lol.

Mazda 3 MPS
He's certainly a jammy git lol. Never got to ride the 1098R unfortunately. I hadn't passed my test that long and didn't trust myself. My dad say's it was amazing and the most impressive bit was the brake's. Say's it was like hitting a wall the way they stopped you. The Gixer's an animal though, i've ridden that and it is scary scary fast lol.

I've been thinking about trading mine in for the Gixxer 1000 but like you said, I think I'd find it too frighteningly quick! Your Duc looks the part mind. Bet it sounds great. Just looking at all these makes me want to take mine out, roll on Spring :cool:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ch!ppen, that Gixer is unbelievable!
Loving the carbon wheels, badly wanted some for my R6 but they cost more than the bike!

Sold this in the summer:

SAM_1389.gif

SAM_1393.gif

Build it all up myself, everything black is basically carbon fibre.
Badly want another though, miss the thrill!

Also got this shed sat in the garage

27042010126.gif

For a bit of enduro / motox fun.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
One of 4 NC30's I owned in early 2000's. Such a fun bike
brands_MCN.jpg

Then jumped to

My last bike. Amazingly good bike but an animal on tank slapper's
Honda Fireblade RRT 918
DSC00022.jpg

My Current which i cant see me getting rid off.
Honda VTR1000 SP1
DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Old man had one of these

tech%20bikes%202006%20honda%20cbr%20fireblade%208.jpg

Then sold it and bought one of these, its in storage atm though so will get some pics when its out
honda%20CBR600F%2002%20%20.jpg

Its got a carbon can rear silencer, carbon rear splash guard carbon tank protectors, few other bits

Disastra Coupe
ch!ppen, that Gixer is unbelievable!
Loving the carbon wheels, badly wanted some for my R6 but they cost more than the bike!

The Gixer is actually quite docile if you make it be, as we all know, only as fast as you make it go. But with all that power there you're constantly wanting to let it rip. I do ride it with a bit of nervousness about me - although i'm unsure if that's just due to how much money it's had spent on it lol. And yes, carbon wheels do cost a bit. He bring's them back when he goes to America. He had another set on one of his older Gixer's. My Aunty had Dymag's on the Blade, i'm pretty certain her R1 will get something similar. Will get pic's of that when we get it up at my house soon.

And thanks Mafiew, i love the Monster. It's mint in the bend's, such an easy bike to ride but it's only a 620cc (my first bike) and so it lack's a bit of power for me now.

Rory, i love that SP1 :)

Clio
i passed my full bike test and have no idea what to buy. been reading about bikesfor a year and half and theres nothing that jumps out to me!

rode

hornet 6 ( nice bike and gerbox was the best i felt)

xj6 ( passed on this very nice bike but bit to small for me )

uncles gsx1400 (love it and has offerd it me for 4.5k 500 off what its worth but dont want to get rid of the clio for the funds ) still might have it thou