ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved away from the 172, time for BOOST.

Fiesta ST3
Picked up my new impreza wagon today, and it's completely standard!

Love it already so I'd thought it share it here. Has anyone had any experience with them?

6udy5ute.jpg

Jonny

Fiesta ST3
Thanks guys. I really want some Rota drifts for it as those standard wheels like abit crap. Ive ordered a forge recirc valve, so its nice and quiet for now :p

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Is this the monster tax with it been at 56?

I love hawks. Would love a jdm hawk with the 2.0 in saloon form.

Fiesta ST3
My best friend has oz ultras on his classical I can't with good conscience get those. There also v.expensive. Any other ideas fellas?

Fiesta ST3
Ok, so I've come to fit my recirc valve and I have to take the elbow joint of the stock unit and connect it to the forge one. Only I'm having real trouble taking the elbow off!

It's on so tight and I'm starting to round the Phillips head screws that hold it on.

Has anyone else had this trouble? If so what did you do, or has anyone else got any advice for me?

I know this is not a subaru forum (obviously) but I thought there's a few people on here with experience with these cars

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Jonny

Fiesta ST3
Nothing to do with my car, but fitted these yesterday to my friends classic wrx.

All I can say is that ive never seen anything quite so ridiculous for a road car. Ever.

Anyway, check these out:

10488206_10154376522045293_4511942731936208664_n.jpg

They are K-sport 8 piston calipers and 330mm two piece disks. Mega.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I had them on mine (d2's, same as ksport) and thought they were s**t. Got good money for them though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not really mate, not my cup of tea meets tbh, that and I don't get much free time. Don't get me wrong on track I would think they would work well but only with a decent set of pads, the pads they come with arnt very good to say the least.

Fiesta ST3
Ahh I see. Yeah there was some ds2500 as an option but they were over 200 quid.

I fitted a full turbo back exhaust to my wagon today, sounds mega and seems to spool up quicker too :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Decat? If so map time. A few go for the performance friction from asperformance, seem to do ok