ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mpg how many do u get

roy- lol true it does make a lovly noise but iv got a fully custom decat exahust on it now! it realy sounds sweet as f**k now people just look when i go past! luv it:cool: even better tho as u have the twin exhausts. and inferno too

omar- thats not that bad tho as im only gettin 28.9

it all depends how you drive and what the traffic is like, my journey in the morning can take 50mins for a 10min journey because of the traffic, but i get around 32 mpg, but when i fill up the reset the trip and go on a long journey i can get 46mpg

f**k me, 76.9?? is that up north by any chance? Down here its about 83p for 95RON, and I am paying 88p for 97RON, so that might explain your £30 fill up! :D

i find the gauge a better indicator than the trip comp.

also when ive done 100 miles ill reset the trip and the mpg will read truer than before. From when i fill up it reads about 36 but after a reset itll hang around 33 which is about right.

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 20 January 2005

f**k me, 76.9?? is that up north by any chance? Down here its about 83p for 95RON, and I am paying 88p for 97RON, so that might explain your £30 fill up! :D
Nope... Taunton, Westcountry! It was accidentally started by one garage, and now everyone else has matched their prices!

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

52mpg on a good day normally average 47 :D. I used to get 32-34 in the 172 I had, it never dropped below 30 on a 200 mile run but then it never had anything other than optimax either.

BMW 120i Sport

On the way to work today and back (motorway miles doing about 50/60 mph on average) I managed 40.5 mpg in the 182.

Just popped out to put some Optimax in the car, 82.9p a litre, put in £10 and it took it from just above the red line to just below half way.

Took it down the dual carriage way on the way home, gave it a we bit of a rag - i just keep saying with a smile on my face "what a fcking car".

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

About 35mpg on fast motorway driving on Optimax. Usually get around 28mpg from commute/town driving.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by chris182 on 20 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba 182 on 20 January 2005

only ever use optimax and get...40 to 41mpg...if im sensible.......all motorway driving.......sometimes 38mpg..........town diriving i have no idea......

What do you call sensible?

Most of my miles are on M/way, and i get about 32-34 on optimax.

between 60 and 75.....if i drive over 75 for too long the mpg really takes a hit....

i know watching the mpg might sound a bit mad when i own a 182 but i do a lot of miles and besides i dont enjoy caning it on a straight road.....

filled up tonight....its 86.9p...not 88.9p....:D

lol im currently getting 27.5mpg in my 1.4 16v dynamique obviously ur all driving like girls ;) lol hey dont worry about it its not like petrol is a natural resource which could run out anytime soon is it!!! :oops: