ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Newman Blue 182

2 CLIO 16 VALVES
Know this is a bit daft but!!! I work at Lookers Renault in Chester had a Mr Newman in last week with a Blue 182 DA04 *** with a alarm fault. We were contacting cobra and contacting him, well I have the solution but the mobile number I have doesnt work, even though he gave me the new number I must have copied it incorrectly. Anyway if Mr Newman is you please contact Kim at the dealer.

Thanks!

yes its the famous 3 beeps when you lock it, sorry i work at the same dealer as Kim. yes there is a cure for it and its a simple one,any technician that can be bothered with his job will find the cure for it just like i did.

stu

2 CLIO 16 VALVES
edde said:
Whats there first name?

Hope your keeping well.

See you next week.
Sorry dont have a first name, just Mr Newman. I have wrote to him so providing he aint moved as well as changed his number he should hopefully get the message!!

I take it you'r in next week then, hope the car aint sick! C ya then

Bailey16v said:
Sorry dont have a first name, just Mr Newman. I have wrote to him so providing he aint moved as well as changed his number he should hopefully get the message!!

I take it you'r in next week then, hope the car aint sick! C ya then
Its just there quite a few Mr Newmans in Chester (192.com search).

If its not collected by next week you'll vouch that my names Mr Newman won't you?

Nope its not sick just servicing. £40 for a check on warently work pah I'm going to leave the problems till them make the car break I think.

if you have a word with Kim about the problems she will see what she can sort out FOC for you on the warranty checks.

Shhh
Im from Chester, purchased me old car from jeremy there in 2002. Now got a Clio 182 tho, had so many faults its unreal. Car been to Lookers Chester Renault a few times, im from the Lache :)

well we're only round the corner from you mate in Saltney. you got your problems sorted or not?

the fix is free if your vehicle is under warranty, why is it such a problem to pay for a service when its not covered???? you call out a plumber you'll be charged before he puts the phone down. you go the dentist you'll be charged for them to look and again for the work. its a service indusrty that has to make mone just like the business you work for does, do you do everything for free?????