ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Postman Brung me some Megs #16 Wax!

Due to VOC regs its now not sold on the us market, though still sold in UK, IMO its only a matter of time before they discontinue it completly so stock up while you can!

Did you know the wax is over 50 years old, more or less original formula!

Octavia VRS

what colour is that, looks lovely

[Edited by POW_Clio on 12 May 2005 at 3:41pm]

nordic green, mmn i like that

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 12 May 2005

Due to VOC regs its now not sold on the us market, though still sold in UK, IMO its only a matter of time before they discontinue it completly so stock up while you can!

what VOC regs doesnt it meet? anything to worry about?

VRS

what are those sonus things in ur pic 182_blue

are they applicator pads? if yes then what are they made from, where u get them from and how much?

VRS

what does the pc stand for and how much are they! i take it its a hell of a lot easier using them rather than scrubbing away

Quote: Originally posted by makavelli on 12 May 2005

what does the pc stand for and how much are they! i take it its a hell of a lot easier using them rather than scrubbing away
hell yeah you will find it so easy! used it again today before i used the wax was so easy to go over the whole car!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 12 May 2005

did you also know that the formula is almost identical to that of a wax they used to supply to Zymol, yup, Meguiars used to supply Zymol !

Renaultsport 220T

Love the colour Dave. How many hours it take you? Ive got some of the NXT stuff, its xlnt on Black Gold.