ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MS Outlook Proile and .PST Issue

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ok after my laptop fooked up last week I had to reinstall windows, before doing so I grabs the .pst outlook file so I could keep all my emails.

reinstalled windows and MS office, when starting outlook I had to make an account which is fine and I did. I then imported the .pst file I grabbed and for some reason outlook made a second email account, so I have 2 inboxes, one that works and one that doesn't.

this has caused me massive outlook issues, when I go into account settings its only showing one account.

ive tried to uninstall office and reinstall but its clearly put a file somewhere on the computer as it shows two inboxes again and I didn't even import the .pst file.

can anyone offer any help? is there registry stuff I need to delete?

Fiesta ST
Sounds like you got two data files? under account settings and the Datafiles tab - does it list two PST files?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yes ive got two data files and one account showing

one data file listed as personal folders one as my email account. I just need to merge the two

Fiesta ST
yeah just drag and drop the email from one mailbox(PST file) into the other then disconnect the old PST file.