ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MT55? Black 182, Near White Rose Centre, Leeds (Thu Eve?), I was in Evo

White Evo V
Think it was Thursday evening about 6:00? I think the reg started with MT55? Anyway you were in a black 182, aftermarket exaust, I was in the Evo ;)

You had a little play with me up the dual carriageway by the White Rose Centre on Dewsbury Road, I was just waiting for an opening and then it would of been :rasp:

Just wondered if you were a member on here? :D

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I bumped into an arrogant FQ driver a while back who must of been thinking the same as Ben, the look on his face as I overtook him whilst he was on full chat was truely priceless :D

182 FF (Black Gold)
Twas me :D Couldnt really open up as it wasnt too clear ahead. But regardless you was stuck to my bumper :rasp: How much BHP is the Evo running?

182 FF (Black Gold)
car4d.jpg

White Evo V
What makes you think you would have had him? Only kidding love the evo5's

Dan

Ive owned 2 Clio RS's and one of them was charged at 260bhp, I know my evo would of killed both of my old cars so I was very confident! lol

Twas me :D Couldnt really open up as it wasnt too clear ahead. But regardless you was stuck to my bumper :rasp: How much BHP is the Evo running?

Its 360/350 mate

Also stevie you will have to have a pop with my evo ;) Ive had nothing beat it yet and ive had people hunting me down in my area, still no winners!!!! haha, Its not the quickest one out there but theres nothing in my area touching it. I know it would absolutely kill my old SC 172, the evo spins all 4 wheels in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the rain!

Whats powers the trophy running now?