ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MTB Car Racks

PH2 172
Ive got a ph2 172 with a cup spoiler, been to my local bike shop and they said the racks they sell wont fit my car with me having the cup spoiler on.

Anyone got a rack they can advise? or does everyone use roof bars?

Cheers

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Ive got renault roof bars with a thule bike rack. can get my dh bike and hardtail on no problems!

heres a pic

IMG_2618.jpg

hope thats of any help

Civic Vtec y0
try finding something for a megane coupe, cant get boot rack or roof rails :(

BG 182
Three real ways if doing it:
- Roof rack
- High or low rear mount
- tow bar fitment

Cheapest by far is a rear mount as they are fairly universal, but it will be trial and error as to whether they fit adequately enough. Iirc, halfords advanced one rests on the boot window and the ledge where the boot meets the rear bumper. May be worth trying this as tow bar and roof mount will set you back £150+.

BG 182
Three real ways if doing it:
- Roof rack
- High or low rear mount
- tow bar fitment

Cheapest by far is a rear mount as they are fairly universal, but it will be trial and error as to whether they fit adequately enough. Iirc, halfords advanced one rests on the boot window and the ledge where the boot meets the rear bumper. May be worth trying this as tow bar and roof mount will set you back £150+.