ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Muddled up pics and songs

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
After a bit of help and I'll try and explain the best I can.

Firstly when I play songs on my phone the artwork appears but the song skips to the next one. For example say I have 3 tracks:

1: DJ shadow - blood on the motorway
2: The black keys - howlin' for you
3: M83 - midnight city

I'll be able to play the first one fine, then it goes straight to the third but keeping the second artwork. I've have downloaded songs off my phone with no luck so I deleted them and re-downloaded off iTunes. I have deleted and made new playlists yet it still doesn't play? This only seems to work on songs I have downloaded via iTunes on phone and computer recently when adding them to a playlist or select artist/song. All my previous tracks will play fine.

Secondly I have folders of pics on my computer. I select them off iTunes and sync to phone but they are all jumbled up.

I have pictures of my old bike yet when I look on my phone it's pictures of fcs. I have pictures of when I went to lake district yet when i view on the phone it's pictures of my Clio project and only half of them as they are duplicated.

If anybody could share some light in this that would be great as I'm much confused!!

I have a 16gb iPhone 4s btw.

Mark.

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Can anybody shed some light on this? I have de-selected all photos off my iphone and reset the phone. Then ive put all the folders back on ie: Clio Project, Lake District, Cliosport Saturday etc but have double, triple or quadruple of the same picture but in the wrong folder. :mad:

Also i have downloaded "Trailers Trash Tracey's" album off my iphone and when i plugged into itunes on laptop it transferred the tracks like it normally does. I can play the tracks with no problems on my itunes library, however if try and play it on my iphone, it will just skip to the next song, but the artwork will still remain :S