ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

multi spokes or 5/7 spokes

i have a monaco blue, 99 1.2 clio with tinted windows and im (hopefully!) gona get sum alloys for my birthday in april (im a student, i gota save!) please can loadsa people give me their general opinion as to which they think looks best, multi spokes or 5 spokes, and if anyone knows where i can get a good deal in surrey area! will i have any probs fitting 16s on without any modding? or will 15s look just as good without the cost?

fitting 16s will not be a problem, 17s will go on with the minimal of fuss, even 18s dont require much work

personall, i think super legerras look amazing in 17s

but other people have different tastes

Audi S3 225

Have u seen the lg065, they made by league, quite rare and expensive, but nice, suit the clio look mint!

personally i think multi spokes suit them better, and im on a budget, so ive been looking at fox 3s or team dynamics monza, i think they look cool. anybody elses opinions?

yeah monza aint that bad. if yours is dark blu u can get the gold ones, that will look sweet, well esp on a mark 1 clio. im going for super urismos on my clio

ive actually been looking at team dynamics tornado aswell, i think the monza ones have a little too many spokes, but im on a real tight budget so anybody got any ideas where i could get these cheap through mail order? and how secure are locking wheel nuts exactly?

H22A7 Accord Type R

those dare wheels u like Rob..............i seen em on a Dynamique AGES ago at a cruise meet in Blackpool.........probably nearly 8 to10 months ago lol! It was a Dark blue dynamique, 17" wheels like u picture above, Renault Sport Badge on back, all colour coded, Red lowerin springs, and i think a back box.............anyone on here?

I prefer the RSS kahns, theres so many RSR fakes that id just get a cheaper variant. Theyre also a corsa favourite :confused:

A couple of lads say theyre on a tight budget, why dont you be patient and save up for some nicer wheels!

right, ive been quoted £365, for 15inch team dynamics tornado alloys, with stock wheels, locking wheel bolts and carriage, does anyone think i shud go for it? im at university, so im never gona be able to "save"anymore, and basically the cheapest the better! how good are locking wheel nuts by the way? cause i cant afford to claim these to my insurance......

If you like them mate go for it. If the wheel nuts are mcgard your ok, not sure about other makes, they seem to be lagging behind a bit.