ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multicar policies

182 Cup
So the insurance renewal is due for both of our cars.

Unfortunately I had a 50/50 accident on the Mrs policy last year, so both of us are stuck with a claim each.

The wife and I both need Business Class 1 on her car to cover us for driving Children about when she's Childminding. Currently with Direct Line as policy holder and spouse get Business default. She has a Cmax 1.8 Titanium

I have a Miltek and Carbone Lorraine pads, along with an RS Tuner map on my car. I'm currentlu insured through Brentacre.

Does anyone know of any brokers that would cover the cars as a Multicar policy kibd of thing excluding the Admiral group as we will be paying monthly (and their interest charges are mental) Credit Card isn't an option right now.

Any help/ reccomendations will be gladly recieved.
G

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Admiral are the only company to do a true multicar policy.

​the rest of them are just discounts tbh. I couldn't tell you which is best though I'm sorry

Ford Mustang 5.0

Unfortunately I had a 50/50 accident on the Mrs policy last year, so both of us are stuck with a claim each.

The wife and I both need Business Class 1 on her car to cover us for driving Children about when she's Childminding. Currently with Direct Line as policy holder and spouse get Business default. She has a Cmax 1.8 Titanium

I have a Miltek and Carbone Lorraine pads, along with an RS Tuner map on my car. I'm currentlu insured through Brentacre.

Does anyone know of any brokers that would cover the cars as a Multicar policy kibd of thing excluding the Admiral group as we will be paying monthly (and their interest charges are mental) Credit Card isn't an option right now.

G

I Can happily take a look for you to see if we can offer anything. We are very competitive on the Cliosport models so hopefully be able to help you out.

If you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact number i could come back to your personally to run a quote through.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

MR2 Mk1.5

G

Please feel free to get in touch for quotations on both vehicles.

You can call us on tel: 01707 642552 or PM over your contact details.

Thanks

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

skyfbimage_zpsf8bef167.jpg