ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multiple Clio 172 Phase 1 Projects.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get ten minutes to spend on the flamer today. No boot badges fitted due to paint so had to buy the grommets the badges clip into (£2 each) and then align the sport badge up with a feeler gauge. Fortunately my good parts man from Scotland sorted me out a Sport badge as Renault wanted £50!

OEM look rules.

BEA933CE-AA93-4219-BBB9-B2CA121828C2.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ok so after a few days working on the new Titanium it's now ready to be sold. I had to make a decision what car needed to go as originally I wasn't planning on buying the Flamer which i'm (no s**t) keeping. The other Titanium and Iceburg I have now committed to and I want to follow through the recommissioning.

Really is a nice car!
IMG_2133.jpg
IMG_2134.jpg
IMG_2136.jpg
IMG_2140.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg
IMG_2142.jpg
IMG_2147.jpg
IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg

RS4
Im interested to hear what car covers you use and what you think of them? Noticed you have waxed them before putting the covers on

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Im interested to hear what car covers you use and what you think of them? Noticed you have waxed them before putting the covers on

I use a carcoon for the sunny and stormforce covers for the other others. No issues with marring or scratches as of yet but they have to be strapped to reduce movement.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
The more I see the 16's the more I think they look over wheeled. 15" suits the phase 1 better.

All the scrap looks excellent though, hoarder next door to the extreme